Ivana Trump arrives for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation for Cancer Research Angel Ball 2017, at Cipriani Wall Street in New York, October 23, 2017. I have no idea why, but I am definitely the first Trump lady. Whether she's swatting her husband's hand away, launching an anti-cyberbullying initiative while the President blasts members of his own party on Twitter, or inspiring conspiracy theories about a supposed body double that stands in her place, there's been plenty of fodder for those who love speculating about the First Lady's life.
Paolo Zampolli, a former modeling agency boss who introduced the couple and is now a U.S. ambassador, said of Mrs Trump: "She knows what she wants". He went on to say that Melania had told her husband that his friends were exhausted of him talking about it every four years, and that she knew he would never be happy if he did not run. "She didn't want this come hell or high water", says another source, described as a longtime friend of the Trumps.
A spokesperson for Melania Trump did not immediately return a request for comment.
A great deal else about Melania Trump's tenure so far as first lady remains secretive, the Vanity Fair report said. She has just nine staffers-half the number of employees that both Michelle Obama and Laura Bush had.
She also took time to meet children who all seemed enamored by her.
The first lady walked in to the East Room in a gorgeous vanilla dress with a gold belt around her waist, as one of the children was overheard asking, "Are you the first lady?"
"Mrs. Trump has made the White House a home for Barron and the President". A longtime friend of the president, however, has a warmer picture.
Zampolli is the former modeling-agency proprietor who represented the Slovenian-born former Melania Knauss when she first arrived in the United States in 1996.
Stone added: "She knew it was in his blood".
Ivana previously told ABC News that she would be a great first lady if she was still married to Trump-but has no desire to live such a public lifestyle.
- Dead, 150 Injured After Violent Clashes Between Forces And Islamist Protesters
- Pak justifies Saeed's release, says committed to United Nations sanctions on terrorists
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Cesc Fabregas joins elite group with historic goal for Chelsea against Qarabag
- Local stores in Nederland ready for 'Small Business Saturday'
- EPL 2017/18: Burnley 0-1 Arsenal - 5 talking points
- Klopp bemoans lack of luck after Chelsea draw
- Rush is on for Christmas tree growers
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Missing child alert issued for Neptune Beach teen