A few months after the launch of Destiny back in 2014, Activision and Bungie chose to launch a free trial of the game in a bid to entice more people to give it a go and hopefully purchase the online-only multiplayer first-person shooter. For more information on the trial, visit the official Destiny page.
Bungie launched a similar free trial for the original Destiny a few months after launch.
"Team up with friends or play solo and experience your first steps in the epic cinematic-filled campaign, explore new worlds, and face off in competitive multiplayer", Activision noted in its press release. You'll have access to all of the campaign missions set in these areas.
Destiny 2 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
You'll be able to play single-player and multiplayer modes, join a clan, earn clan points, and work your way up to level 7. Once you start linking in-game progression to loot crates, even if they aren't strictly required for purchase, you've created an environment in which players will question your every adjustment and motive.
In addition to Smith's comments on upcoming features, Bungie is still on track for its third and final livestream for the upcoming "Curse of Osiris" expansion for Destiny 2. In theory, that could push them to spend real cash for these perks instead of earning them through gameplay.
- Online Black Friday sales top $1.52 billion, less frenzy at USA stores
- Local stores in Nederland ready for 'Small Business Saturday'
- Klopp bemoans lack of luck after Chelsea draw
- Athos Capital Ltd Acquires New Holdings in Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- Argentinian Erik Lamela set to return for Spurs trip to Leicester
- Search underway for missing North Carolina child
- Mourinho Worried About Losing Man Utd Star
- Local organizations asking for support on Giving Tuesday
- South Korea broadcasts updates on injured defector's condition via DMZ loudspeakers
- Mulvaney Arrives at CFPB Under Cloud of Uncertainty