During an interview with Adam Sandler for Variety's Actors on Actors series, the Oscar victor revealed that Aronofsky's reactions to the film's negative reception became "unhealthy" for them as a couple, and they eventually called it quits in October after one year of dating. Jennifer Lawrence also cleared that she always said no if a fan comes for a selfie.
She explained during her interview: "That's my only way of defending myself". "I want to meet as many people as I can". Under the clip of Jen and Adam that has got 1,000 likes and 2,000 dislikes so far, one person wrote: "Damn and here i thought she was the cooolest" while another added: "dang.she just lost a lot of respect from me".
Although Lawrence and Aronofsky have ended their relationship, the actress still holds high admiration for her ex-partner, as you could tell when she explained to Sandler how she came to be apart of Aronofsky's film. He conceived it. He directed it.
She told Adam Sandler that it is a defense mechanism.
Justin Bieber fans voted him one of rudest people to meet on Ranker, who claims he spat on fans waiting below his Toronto hotel balcony. "I was only reading positive things".
Lawrence said Aronofsky insisted on reading her the bad reviews, something she no longer does, because it's "not healthy".
Previously recalling having spotted "Star Wars" director J.J. Abrams with Harrison Ford at an event, she revealed: "I never assume anyone knows who I am, but when I spotted Harrison Ford and J.J. Abrams I was like, 'It'll be fine, we're all co-workers, right?'"
- Sunny & Mild Start to Work Week
- The White House unveils Christmas decorations
- Argentinian Erik Lamela set to return for Spurs trip to Leicester
- President Trump hits Warren with 'Pocahontas' jab at event for Navajos
- Mourinho Worried About Losing Man Utd Star
- South Korea broadcasts updates on injured defector's condition via DMZ loudspeakers
- Why 49ers Appear Intent To Give Jimmy Garoppolo Franchise Tag In 2018
- Rush is on for Christmas tree growers
- BMW i8 Roadster revealed as its most gorgeous hybrid yet
- User Tweets significant security issue with macOS High Sierra to Apple Support