Given that it was an immediate favorite among enthusiastic (and freaked out!) fans when the first season dropped, we have no doubt that people will be thrilled to learn that there are more creep-tastic stories coming from the Mindhunter folks for at least one more season.
If you haven't given the series a test run yet we certainly recommend it, as do most of the critics on the internet.
"I don't think they've officially green-lit a second season", said "Mindhunter" star Jonathan Groff when we chatted with him recently, and he didn't want to jinx it. But today is official confirmation that it's happening.
The first season ended with an emotional cliffhanger for Groff's characater, as both he and his partner began to experience their own psychological effects from their study, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Mindhunter features Groff as an Federal Bureau of Investigation agent who tracks down serial killers and rapists. In the early days of criminal profiling, the show explores how they use the knowledge of imprisoned serial killers to solve cases. People were loving it, and Netflix was paying attention. Be sure to check back for updates on its production. Variety has revealed that he's signed onto The Girl in the Spider's Web, another adaptation of one of Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy novels, this one with an all-new cast and with Don't Breathe's Fede Alvarez stepping in as director. A highlight of Season 1 was actor Cameron Britton's portrayal of the serial killer Ed Kemper.
- Local organizations asking for support on Giving Tuesday
- Destiny 2 free trial goes live on November 28th
- Search underway for missing North Carolina child
- Invite Your Destiny 2 Ghost to Your Amazon Alexa-Enabled Device
- Black Friday Is Mutating
- Google being sued for 'planting secret cookies on 5.4 million iPhone users'
- Athos Capital Ltd Acquires New Holdings in Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- South Korea broadcasts updates on injured defector's condition via DMZ loudspeakers
- Microsoft Office Apps Finally Available For Chromebooks: Here's How To Use Them
- Massage Envy Faces Claims of Sexual Misconduct in Massage Sessions