Today: Sunny, breezy. Highs: Low to mid-50s. However, a big change in our weather pattern's looking likely late next week with much cooler weather heading our way.
After one more mild day for New Jersey, a weak cold front will knock temperatures back to more seasonable levels. Temperatures will also be much cooler! Patchy fog will be a concern late tonight and early tomorrow morning. So, if you have any outdoor plans, might want to consider doing them on Saturday.
We will battle quite a few clouds over the weekend, especially Saturday as a few disturbances pass through. Overall, a great Friday to get out and enjoy! Skies look dry thru Sunday. Monday will be even warmer.
Despite a lot of cloud cover today, we still managed to see temperatures hit the upper 40s this afternoon in the lower valley. I would not be surprised to see some upper 60 readings somewhere in Kentucky on Monday.
Mild temperatures and mostly fair skies were with us the last day of November.
A strong cold front will impact the region on Tuesday.
Despite the chilly start, our temperatures will warm up quite a bit today into the middle 40s with plenty of sunshine through our Friday. The sky will be partly sunny with temperatures in the 60s during the game.
We'll continue our stretch of above average days through early next week before colder air is expected to settle in by Wednesday.
Sunday night: An 80 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight, low around 47.
- Medical experts: Flu season may be a bad one
- Avengers: Infinity War trailer officially releases; Check it out
- Senate Budget Committee Approves GOP Tax Bill
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals She's Rude to Fans to Protect Herself from Fame
- 2017 Atlantic hurricane season in review — History Made
- PUBG mobile's trailer makes the game look like a Michael Bay movie
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Odds & Ends: Mindhunter, Starring Jonathan Groff, Renewed for Second Season & More
- Snapchat unveils redesign that separates social from media