In regards to the whether the Xbox One version will get the same treatment, Green said, "we're not sure".
PUBG will be available to play on Xbox One and Xbox One X on December 12 through the Xbox Game Preview programme. Details on the new location have been fairly limited to this point, but Brendan "PlayerUnknown" Greene has released a few screenshots in the past which have confirmed features such as a prison, plenty of vegetation, and urban sprawl.
Earlier we reported that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds-the hottest game on PC right now-will run at a nice smooth 60FPS on the Xbox One X, whereas the older Xbox One and Xbox One S models would be geared more towards 30FPS.
Player Unknown's Battlegrounds himself appeared on the gamesTM issue 194, and he talked about the Xbox One version of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Microsoft is promoting the game as a "console launch exclusive" for Xbox. So I think we could see incredible numbers on console, but again, I don't want to jinx it. "Furthermore, Xbox Live's solid multiplayer capabilities will enable us to deliver the most complete Battle Royale experience to players worldwide". Even being limited to 30 frames per second at launch, PUBG should still offer quite a bit of fun, so expect to see it become very popular on Xbox One. As of yesterday Tencent and TIMI Studio Group released an official webpage complete with a trailer for their upcoming game.
The news comes after PS4 fans hoping that PUBG would be coming to their platform next are dealt a blow.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds came out as an early access title on Steam in March, its December now and there are still things that will make you rage quit.
- Samantha Bee Expertly Trolls That Failed Sting On The Washington Post
- Senate Budget Committee Approves GOP Tax Bill
- Google being sued for 'planting secret cookies on 5.4 million iPhone users'
- I may have to drop out: Graduate students take on tax bill
- Microsoft Office Apps Finally Available For Chromebooks: Here's How To Use Them
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals She's Rude to Fans to Protect Herself from Fame
- Live Action Chinese Tale Mulan Will Indeed Star a Chinese Actress
- User Tweets significant security issue with macOS High Sierra to Apple Support
- Online Black Friday sales top $1.52 billion, less frenzy at USA stores
- 2017 Atlantic hurricane season in review — History Made