Kickoff from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will be at 4:00 p.m. ET on December 2.
It's No. 2 Auburn vs.
Corso: "Georgia in an upset, and it will be a boring game".
This is not a "What happens if" article, but what happens if Auburn wins Saturday and Alabama can back in to the College Football Playoff? Entering the week No. 3 in the eyes of the selection committee, the Sooners could potentially have made a loud enough statement to be considered for the No. 1 seed, depending on the results in the SEC, ACC, and Big Ten championship games.
The SEC Radio Network will broadcast the game to the 11-state SEC region and around the nation on SiriusXM. We're putting together everything you need to know about attending the game, for Channel 2 Action News at Noon.
The Georgia Bulldogs won and they're not done.
This is the Deep South's oldest rivalry. The Tigers dominated the line of scrimmage in that game, and that is not something Georgia can magically change. He finished the game 16-for-22 as a passer for 183 yards, including two touchdowns.
Three weeks after an ugly 40-17 loss at Auburn, No. 6 Georgia is facing perhaps the biggest do-over in school history. Then again, that game was in Auburn and not on a neutral field.
Georgia's Roquan Smith had eight tackles and two tackles for a loss in the first half of the SEC Championship game. It is the first rematch the SEC Championship Game has seen since 2010, and the first since the SEC expanded to 14 teams in 2012.
Welcome to the 2017 SEC Championship Prediction edition of SEC Football Predictions.
"They've improved", Smart said of his players. For the first time since 2013, the SEC Championship Game will take place without Alabama being involved.
"We have a mature team". Gus Malzahn makes no secret that he is a believer in momentum and emotion determining how his team plays.
"We have to play our best football".
For the second time this season Auburn and Georgia will face off, only this time the stakes are much higher. He has shown tremendous growth all season, and there is no reason to expect anything different today. If Saturday's game is anything like the November 11 contest at Jordan-Hare Stadium, the Tigers can book their tickets for either Pasadena or New Orleans - the sites of this season's semifinals.
- Huawei Nova 2s images and specs leaked; Packs some serious camera hardware
- The Biggest And Brightest Supermoon Of The Year Is Happening This Weekend
- Analysts Opinions on: Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS)
- Medical experts: Flu season may be a bad one
- PUBG mobile's trailer makes the game look like a Michael Bay movie
- Christmas tree lots say supply is fine after scramble over shortages
- Jimbo Fisher Joins Texas A&M On Record-Breaking $75M Contract
- Houthi Leader Says Saleh Supporters' Behavior 'Unjustifiable', Urges Wisdom
- Kentucky Family Aids In Search For Missing North Carolina Toddler
- Super "Frost" moon this weekend