The Nova 2s, a likely Nova 2 successor will be unwrapped on December 7. Nothing has been confirmed, so we'll have to wait for Huawei to announce the Nova 2S or Nova 3 or both. It has the same full-screen design with minimal bezels around the display.
According to a Weibo post, the photos are said to be of the Huawei Nova 2s. While the smartphone features a physical home button, the bottom bezel is really narrow. On top, there are two camera lens visible.
While the device looks and feels similar to Huawei's recently launch Honor 9i, it skips on the dual front-facing cameras and sees a minor drop in looks department. They are also accompanied by a flashlight. However, unlike the Huawei Mate 10 series, you don't get OIS and but f/1.8 and f/2.0 aperture lenses instead of f/1.6.
Considering the fact that, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 and the Redmi 5 Plus is around the corner, which is expected to be priced less than ₹10,000 for the entry-level model, the pricing of the Huawei Honor 7X does play an important role.
The Honor 7X is powered by Huawei's own Kirin 659 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and a 3,340mAh battery.
Huawei Nova 2s images and specs leaked; Packs some serious camera hardware
The rear dual camera system seems to be a combination of a 20MP sensor and a 16MP sensor. Aside from a handful of pictures showing some dummy nova 2S units, we're also given a sneak peek at the phone's possible specs.
Well, from the looks of it, the Huawei Nova 2 is a pretty impressive smartphone. The front also shows that there is two front cameras, the only detail I notice here is that the cameras are not lined up correctly, with the one on the right side being much higher.
It runs on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo-based EMUI 8.0 out of the box.
Now, all that left to know is the cost of this smartphone for which we will have to wait until December 7.
- Google's Datally app helps keep your data use under control
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 And Redmi 5 Plus Are Coming With MIUI 9
- All the best reaction as England draw Belgium, Panama and Tunisia
- Medical experts: Flu season may be a bad one
- Microsoft Office Apps Finally Available For Chromebooks: Here's How To Use Them
- Christmas tree lots say supply is fine after scramble over shortages
- The Biggest And Brightest Supermoon Of The Year Is Happening This Weekend
- More Filtered Sunshine This Weekend
- Samantha Bee Expertly Trolls That Failed Sting On The Washington Post
- Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) Rating Reiterated by BMO Capital Markets