Brady has a 26-3 career mark facing the Bills, with the 26 wins tying Brett Favre for most ever by a starting quarterback against a single opponent. The result extended the team's road winning streak to 14 games and puts the Patriots one step closer to winning the AFC East championship. They gained 191 of their 435 yards on the ground.
The 59-yard drive lasted 6:21 before Gostkowski drilled his 50-yard kick, giving the Patriots a 3-0 lead. Taylor completed 9-of-18 passes for 65 yards and an interception. He's been sacked three times and hit four, never settling into a rhythm in the pocket. Lawson was carted to the locker room in the third quarter with a knee injury.
Gronkowski was not ejected from the game, but could face a suspension or fine. Burkhead would finish with over 100-all-purpose yards on the day.
LeSean McCoy had 93 of the Bills' 183 rushing yards.
That's easier said than done as New England is rolling right now.
Burkhead's first touchdown capped a methodical 10-play, 70-yard drive. Coming into the first contest of the season between these two, the Patriots have led the league in offensive yards per game and led by Tom Brady, who leads the league in passing yards per game. He entered Week 13 having gone at least 6/70 in three straight games. He's now 29 for 32 on the season on field goals. He was signed off the Buffalo practice squad on November 22. RT Cameron Fleming started in place of Marcus Cannon (ankle). Lee, who played a large role with Kyle Van Noy limited due to a calf injury, also sacked Taylor and deflected a pass.
Of course, this isn't the first time a sex toy has found it's way onto the field in Buffalo. The fifth-round draft pick proved he wasn't ready two weeks ago, throwing five interceptions in the first half of a 54-24 loss at the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Samantha Bee Expertly Trolls That Failed Sting On The Washington Post
- Dead, 80 Fishermen Missing As Cyclone Ockhi Nears Lakshadweep: 10 Facts
- Qualcomm Is Suing Apple For The iPhone X
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 And Redmi 5 Plus Are Coming With MIUI 9
- Super "Frost" moon this weekend
- Favourable World Cup draws for Russian Federation and England
- Wisconsin finishes sixth in final College Football Playoff rankings
- Cheong Wa Dae: Debate on 'Red Line' against N. Korea Meaningless
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 3
- Jimbo Fisher Joins Texas A&M On Record-Breaking $75M Contract