Your favorite super fighting robot, Mega Man, and his sidekick Rush, will be back in 2018 in Mega Man 11. But that's not the only Mega Man game winging its way to consoles and PC next year. Capcom confirmed that all Mega Man X games would be coming to the Nintendo Switch, however there was no mention of including the side games like Mega Man Xtreme, Mega Man Xtreme 2 or Mega Man Xtreme Command Mission. Also Mega Man's appearance changes in addition to his color when he grabs a power-up.
What platforms will Mega Man 11 be available for? Mega Man Legacy Collection features Mega Man 1-6 and Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 features Mega Man 7-10. And there've been sequels up to fairly recently, with Mega Man 10, a downloadable, 8-bit retro throwback dropping in 2010.
Mega Man 11 is - as the name suggests - the 11th main installment in the now-30-year-old Mega Man franchise.
If you simply can't wait for Mega Man 11, you'll have some other Mega Man games to play between now and then. Capcom said that the first collection will also get an update that allows players to rewind gameplay if they make a mistake. Previously, Capcom released two Mega Man Legacy Collections which together compiled all ten of the original Mega Man games into two packages.
- IOS 11.2 brings three new Live Wallpapers to iPhone X users
- Kentucky Family Aids In Search For Missing North Carolina Toddler
- All the best reaction as England draw Belgium, Panama and Tunisia
- Analysts Opinions on: Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS)
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 3
- The Biggest And Brightest Supermoon Of The Year Is Happening This Weekend
- Wisconsin finishes sixth in final College Football Playoff rankings
- Afghan soil used in Peshawar university attack
- Georgia Leads Auburn by 3: SEC Championship First Half Analysis
- Super "Frost" moon this weekend