Google's referring to the fact that Amazon doesn't sell the Chromecast and Google Home, doesn't make Prime Video available to Google Cast users, and stopped selling subsidiary Nest's products last month.
Google and Amazon have been in discussions for a long time to try and have a more mutually beneficial relationship, but it sounds like it hasn't been going well.
Both companies should reach at an agreement and resolve these issues to avoid inconvenience to consumers.
In a statement, a YouTube spokesperson said: "We've been trying to reach agreement with Amazon to give customers access to each other's products and services".
The dispute stems from YouTube's recent rollout of the Amazon products, which Google said lacked several features users came to expect.
Amazon seems to refrain from selling Google products that compete directly with its own, such as Amazon Echo range (which compete with Google Home) and Fire TV (which compete with Google's Chromecast).
It's a classic example of two companies fighting very publicly at the expense of the customer.
Of course, Google is taking this quite personally and has blocked Amazon from implementing Alexa commands into its YouTube app due to a violation to the Ts & Cs.
In response, Amazon said Google had set a "disappointing precedent". Despite this, Amazon managed to reinstate YouTube on the Echo Show in November, according to Voicebot.
For Google, however, the loss of revenue from Amazon's website, and the minor inconvenience of Amazon apps not casting is nearly inconsequential.
Google is pinning the blame on Amazon, and of course, Amazon has released a statement which points the finger the other direction.
- Evacuations ordered in Bel Air as wildfire burns near the 405 freeway
- 49ers beat Bears 15-14 with 5 field goals from Robbie Gould
- Brokers Recommendations on: Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE:KMI)
- OR searching for coach again after Taggart bolts
- Apple Pay Cash Is Not Working for Many iOS 11.2 Users
- Starbucks Partners with Alibaba in Opening AR Roastery
- December supermoon dazzles in morning sky
- Ball: I 'didn't get a thank you' for shoes sent to president
- Creek Fire Chars Nearly 11400 Acres in Sylmar
- Warren Moon's thoughts on Seahawks' win over Eagles