Kim Kardashian riled Taylor Swift fans on Monday after the reality star posted an Instagram photo of her taking a picture of the 2016 "Famous" exhibit that included wax figures of naked Kanye West lying next to naked Taylor Swift.
Kardashian simply captioned the picture: "Famous". The footage did not address the "b--h" line. Ever since, there has been bad blood between them - pun intended! - and a lot of songs off TS's new album Reputation allude to their spat.
Last year, Taylor publicly took offence to her reference in Yeezy's 2016 track, which saw the rapper refer to her as a "b*tch" and claimed that he made her famous.
The 27-year-old fired back, saying she never heard the full song, as the 40-year-old allegedly promised, and was upset about the "I made that bitch famous" line, which he didn't play for her during their phone conversation.
In an Instagram post she published after the Snapchat clip became viral, Swift said "You don't get to control someone's entire emotional response to being called "that bitch" in front of the entire world".
It's Taylor's snakes versus Kim's rats. apparently.
Can you imagine how glad she is that her surrogate is carrying her third child for her? It featured the naked wax figures of West, Taylor Swift, and other celebrities, as originally seen in West's video of the same name.
Camera IconKanye West and Taylor Swift fell out after he ran onstage when she was accepting an MTV Award in 2009.
When Andy said he went to Taylor's birthday party, he replied.
- Top coaches cautious after 2018 FIFA World Cup draw
- NY truckers protest electronic logging devices
- Bryan Singer's sudden absence puts stop to Queen biopic
- Chester Bennington's Autopsy Report Released
- Facebook launches new kids app
- Honor 7x vs. Honor 6x vs. Honor 9i - How do they differ?
- Ball: I 'didn't get a thank you' for shoes sent to president
- Apple Pay Cash Is Not Working for Many iOS 11.2 Users
- Warren Moon's thoughts on Seahawks' win over Eagles
- Evacuations ordered in Bel Air as wildfire burns near the 405 freeway