Kim Kardashian riled Taylor Swift fans on Monday after the reality star posted an Instagram photo of her taking a picture of the 2016 "Famous" exhibit that included wax figures of naked Kanye West lying next to naked Taylor Swift.
Kardashian simply captioned the picture: "Famous". The footage did not address the "b--h" line. Ever since, there has been bad blood between them - pun intended! - and a lot of songs off TS's new album Reputation allude to their spat.
Last year, Taylor publicly took offence to her reference in Yeezy's 2016 track, which saw the rapper refer to her as a "b*tch" and claimed that he made her famous.
The 27-year-old fired back, saying she never heard the full song, as the 40-year-old allegedly promised, and was upset about the "I made that bitch famous" line, which he didn't play for her during their phone conversation.
In an Instagram post she published after the Snapchat clip became viral, Swift said "You don't get to control someone's entire emotional response to being called "that bitch" in front of the entire world".
It's Taylor's snakes versus Kim's rats. apparently.
Can you imagine how glad she is that her surrogate is carrying her third child for her? It featured the naked wax figures of West, Taylor Swift, and other celebrities, as originally seen in West's video of the same name.
Camera IconKanye West and Taylor Swift fell out after he ran onstage when she was accepting an MTV Award in 2009.
When Andy said he went to Taylor's birthday party, he replied.
- December supermoon dazzles in morning sky
- Mega Man X Collection Coming in 2018
- Facebook launches new kids app
- Bryan Singer's sudden absence puts stop to Queen biopic
- Major temperature drop and late week winter weather chance for some
- Instagram Adds New Stories Highlights Section Right to Your Profile
- Google announces Android Oreo (Go Edition) for entry-level smartphones
- Brokers Recommendations on: Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE:KMI)
- Google Amazon Feud affects Customers
- Black Mirror season 4 gets a new trailer, posters and premiere date