MediEvil is a bright 3D hack-'n'-slash game where players take on the role of Sir Daniel Fortesque, who is a reanimated skeleton. While MediEvil originally debuted on the original PlayStation in 1998, the series was originally developed by SCE Cambridge Studio. The kicker? Dan is a reanimated corpse.
PSX 2017: PlayStation Cult Classic MediEvil is Coming to PS4
Sony Interactive Entertainment has today announced new sales milestones for PlayStation, PlayStation VR and PS4 and PS VR games. As Sony's President for America Shawn Layden says, "We're still trying to understand exactly what people are going to want to do in that medium". "Serendipitously, I'd already had this one baking in the oven and then I saw all the pressure and thought this was a great time to talk about it". A trailer was shown, revealing a brief and not very informative teaser of the upcoming remaster.
Donut County, a physics adventure game where you control a hole in the ground, received a new trailer at PSX highlighting some of the more creative ways you can use a hole in the ground to solve puzzles. There is no timetable as of yet for the game's release. Check back often as we continually update this article with news as it gets announced this weekend.
- Google announces Android Oreo (Go Edition) for entry-level smartphones
- Salvation Army kettles raise $15400 so far
- Conte Eyes Win Vs West Ham To Close Gap On United, City
- Flu activity on the rise in Ohio — CDC
- Amazon and Google are fighting, and that means consumers lose
- Democratic senators call for Al Franken to resign
- Creek Fire Chars Nearly 11400 Acres in Sylmar
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Harvey Weinstein lied about me to lure other women
- Sam Smith Asked If He's Team Taylor Swift or Team Kim Kardashian
- Trump Blames Potential Government Shutdown On Democrats