MediEvil is a bright 3D hack-'n'-slash game where players take on the role of Sir Daniel Fortesque, who is a reanimated skeleton. While MediEvil originally debuted on the original PlayStation in 1998, the series was originally developed by SCE Cambridge Studio. The kicker? Dan is a reanimated corpse.
PSX 2017: PlayStation Cult Classic MediEvil is Coming to PS4
Sony Interactive Entertainment has today announced new sales milestones for PlayStation, PlayStation VR and PS4 and PS VR games. As Sony's President for America Shawn Layden says, "We're still trying to understand exactly what people are going to want to do in that medium". "Serendipitously, I'd already had this one baking in the oven and then I saw all the pressure and thought this was a great time to talk about it". A trailer was shown, revealing a brief and not very informative teaser of the upcoming remaster.
Donut County, a physics adventure game where you control a hole in the ground, received a new trailer at PSX highlighting some of the more creative ways you can use a hole in the ground to solve puzzles. There is no timetable as of yet for the game's release. Check back often as we continually update this article with news as it gets announced this weekend.
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Harvey Weinstein lied about me to lure other women
- Apple Buying Shazam, Possibly for $400 Million
- Analyst's Viewpoint About Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (ICHR), American Outdoor Brands Corporation (AOBC)
- US, South Korea Launch Joint Military Exercises
- Amazon and Google are fighting, and that means consumers lose
- Facebook To Launch Dedicated Messenger App for Preteens
- Soulcalibur VI Announced And Its Coming In 2018
- Google Amazon Feud affects Customers
- Trump Blames Potential Government Shutdown On Democrats
- Ronda Rousey's WWE Signing Is Reportedly Imminent