Strong physically and composed in possession, Soumaoro, who is valued at £20 million according to the report, should be well suited to playing in the Premier League and could well prove to be an astute signing for Liverpool if they are able to complete a deal.
Liverpool duo Adam Lallana and Simon Mignolet have been declared fit for Sunday's (17 December) Premier League trip to Bournemouth, although Jurgen Klopp will definitely remain without a trio of key defenders as a number of his first-team players contend with various knocks sustained during a particularly busy portion of the fixture list. Happy to retain possession or play on the counter attack, their high-octane, intense pressing will be a real test of the Cherries' resolve, while Liverpool have also shown their prowess in attacking set pieces.
"Behind the top three, there's a battle between Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal and even Burnley".
"We cannot chase City, like we couldn't chase Bayern in these times but we could have beaten them in the Champions league final - that's 100 per cent", he said.
Manager Eddie Howe will need to come up with something special here if he is to repeat those results.
"I want to play every game and my favourite option would be to play again on Sunday". Some of them are tough, and so-called lesser teams will make it hard. Whether you're a player coming on from the bench or whether you're a starter.
"But I have to take it as it comes and perform well when I am in the squad", Karius said.
"Jurgen Klopp has been lashing out more than usual in his press conferences recently - he's completely frustrated".
Despite a 1-0 win against Bournemouth on Wednesday, Manchester United were unable to close the 11-point gap on their local rivals, City, who secured a comfortable 4-0 win at Swansea City. There's a case it was-ball struck underside of upper arm off a quick ricochet before finding its way into the back of West Brom's net.
"I always think about the performance: if we win 1-0 it doesn't make the performance better".
- Which is better for the environment? Real or artificial Christmas trees
- What We Know About Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Wedding So Far
- Bullied Keaton Jones' father revealed as imprisoned white supremacist
- What's the Deal: Free holiday shipping deadlines
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Inductees Announced
- LeBron James explains what he loves about Lonzo Ball
- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO) Charts Indicating Positive Momentum
- Thomas Fire burns 252500 acres, remains 35% contained
- Carmelo Anthony ready for MSG return, calls NY 'home'
- Bad news for United as Mourinho admits Eric Bailly's injury is 'serious'