The Broncos (10-3) are playing in a bowl game for the 16th consecutive season and are coming off a win in the Mountain West championship game over Fresno State.
Early in the game, Boise State raced in for a touchdown, but not before a very interesting offensive shift.
While Oregon will inevitably rack up yards, the defense of the Broncos will remain stout enough to not let this game get away from them. This weekend, gambling websites and players alike can place some action on this year's Las Vegas Bowl.
The Oregon Ducks have a lot on the line Saturday. The 5-10, 209-pounder has three 100-yard games on the season. OR will also be led by a Heisman Candidate at Quarterback next season under Justin Herbert. Charles Nelson and Dillon Mitchell have combined for 766 receiving yards and five touchdowns while Jacob Breeland has 17 receptions. The most recent meeting came in 2009 during Chip Kelly's coaching debut with the Ducks, and Chris Petersen's Broncos won that meeting 19-8. Troy Dye leads the Oregon Ducks with 103 tackles, Jalen Jelks has 6.5 sacks and Thomas Graham Jr. has three interceptions.
Crosby contemplated not playing in the game because of injury concerns as he begins to look ahead to the National Football League draft, but elected to play against the Broncos at Sam Boyd Stadium where he was a ball boy for the Las Vegas Bowl during his youth. The Ducks leading rusher won't play in the game as he prepares himself for the NFL Draft, and his absence should have an impact on the offense. That ranking was all thanks to the 7-1 conference record that the Broncos turned in this season. The Oregon Defense has a different look and a new motivation under Defensive Coordinator Jim Leavitt. Since he returned, the Ducks have outscored teams 117-38 in their last two games.
That's right: The same play that won the Broncos the 2007 Fiesta Bowl just gave OR its first points of the day. This unquestionably makes Boise State the superior option when betting on the spread. Give me the Oregon Ducks by double digits.
- An AI Wrote It's Own Harry Potter Chapter and It Is Perfect
- Carmelo Anthony ready for MSG return, calls NY 'home'
- Under Analysts Radar: Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO)
- Apple bags London unicorn Shazam for just £300m
- Madrid rallies to beat Al Jazira, reach Club World Cup final
- Tottenham fans want Pochettino to start Aurier against Man City
- Volunteers to Decorate Graves at Veterans Cemetery
- Western Digital Corp (WDC) Holder Herndon Capital Management LLC Trimmed Its Holding
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Inductees Announced
- Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Christmas Bird Count Season