In an Instagram story-visible to her 105 million followers-shared on Tuesday, the reality TV star and entrepreneur shared how Kanye delivered the stock-ing stuffer. Her Adidas shares would be worth about $100,000 at the current price. But the best part of the holiday season for Kim wasn't her 920 shares in Disney stock - it was finally clearing her skin of the psoriasis symptoms that she's publicly battled for years.
The total market value of the stock certificates totaled about $200K. That's the answer. What you get the woman who has everything and all of the money is. more money. When a confused Kim looked again, she noticed an envelope full of certificates-for stocks in all five major companies represented by the gag gifts.
Being a businesswoman is something Kardashian takes seriously - and wishes others would too. In an interview on The Ellen Show, Kardashian told Ellen, that her 4-year-old daughter calls the unborn child, baby sister. "You can say a lot of things about me, but you cannot say I don't work hard", she said. "I don't act. But I am not lazy". As if she couldn't get any richer?
Unless you've been living under a rock the size of Calabasas, you know that the Kardashian-Jenner-Wests know how to do Christmas.
- Draymond Green joins National Basketball Association greats with latest triple-double
- Eagles Clinch Home-Field Advantage With 19-10 Win Over Oakland
- Blue UK passports not a sign of sovreignty, European Union said
- Shoppers expected to pack stores with returns the day after Christmas
- NFL Predictions: Will Steelers vs. Texans Go Over Betting Total? 12/25/17
- Man Displaced After Two-Alarm Fire in Hurlock
- Katrina skips, Iulia attends Salman Khan's TIGER ZINDA HAI screening
- Empire State Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:ESRT) Shorted Shares Decreased By 2.18%
- Jaguars send NFL's best defense out to punish Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers
- EPL: Kane beats Shearer record for most goals