A combined estimated $690-million is up for grabs with this weekend's Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots. On April 22, 2005, a Port Huron couple, Ralph and Mary Stebbins, won $208 million. The last victor was on October 13, when two tickets split a $43 million jackpot.
That player also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million. Powerball will next draw for a victor on Saturday evening. In August, a MA woman won $758.7 million. The record Mega Millions jackpot is $656 million - three tickets shared that jackpot on March 30, 2012.
Lottery players in MA have their chance at winning almost $700 million in lottery jackpots this weekend!
What would Michael Francis do if he won the $435 million Powerball? The prize has to be claimed within the period of validity and from the state that the ticket was purchased in. Lottery retailers throughout the state are selling Mega Millions tickets until 10:45 p.m. Friday.
MA woman claims $758.7 million Powerball ticket.
Tickets are $2, and sales time cut-offs vary by state but are usually one to two hours before the drawing. The top prize vaults to $384 million for Saturday's drawing.
All things considered, the situation is anything but favorable for players now that the two lotteries have harder chances for their separate jackpots.
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Wet, cold and cloudy Wednesday expected in New Orleans: Dec. 27 forecast
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Flu season gets boost during holiday week
- Barack Obama warns Prince Harry of society being splintered by online biases
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Stock Views And Recommendations: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
- Glass Wall separates Kulbushan Jadhav & Family in Pakistan
- Wind Chill Advisory Issued as Bitter Cold Expected Today