The playoff one is still up in the air.
The Titans are preparing for Sunday's game against the Jaguars knowing their season is on the line. Mularkey said the Titans will plan on Jacksonville (10-5) trying to win and not rest anyone for the postseason.
Murray has not played as well this year, but has still amassed 659 yards and six touchdowns on the ground while catching 39 passes for 266 yards and another score. But, we have an opportunity. "When the players come in (Wednesday), we are talking about how we are going to play to win". "All the hard work in April, all the hard work in camp, this is what you want".
Yeah, they find ways to get pressure with their front four. "But, right now my main focus is just going there and winning this game with these guys". But from the sounds of it, Marrone won't throwing the season finale away. "I'm glad I can check myself now and see what I need to do better and just get better with my attitude and my leadership". He played four seasons in Jacksonville before signing as a free agent with the Titans in March. He trailed Kurt Warner, Dan Marino, Nick Foles, Russell Wilson and Ben Roethlisberger in that category. This will be the Jaguars' first home playoff game since the 1999 season.
Worse, Mariota has 15 interceptions with only 12 TDs this season after throwing 26 TDs with nine interceptions.
"From being around here a few years (I understand the importance)", Mariota said. "Others have been miscommunications, and that's on my end". They designed some good things to get the ball down the field, and made the throws when they've counted. Titans head coach Mike Mularkey said as much on Tuesday, sharing that Murray is day-to-day and has not been ruled out because it's a pain tolerance issue.
Mariota also has played after straining a hamstring, hurting a shoulder and a knee. Coming off a 9-7 record last year, the Titans have a chance to match their win total from a year ago, only this time with a playoff appearance attached to it. "Obviously, we all would".
NOTES: Mularkey said CB Logan Ryan (ankle) has a chance to practice and play after missing a game with an injured ankle.
Mularkey has said he considers both Murray and Henry as starters for Tennessee, but the running backs have opened a game together in the same backfield only in a loss at Arizona this season.
Despite the tear, Murray reportedly will try to play through the injury.
- Excessive video gaming to be recognized as mental health disorder
- Stock Views And Recommendations: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
- Some snow makes for a white Christmas
- Ousted Catalan leader offers to meet PM outside Spain
- Can Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) Stock Muster Up another Rally?
- Draymond Green joins National Basketball Association greats with latest triple-double
- Harry Maguire's last-minute goal leaves Manchester United further behind Manchester City
- Barack Obama warns Prince Harry of society being splintered by online biases
- Shoppers expected to pack stores with returns the day after Christmas
- Amid controversy, lawsuits, Apple announces new battery policy for iPhone users