She then admitted that she made these exact same resolutions every year - suggesting that perhaps when it comes to chewing her nails and the odd cuss, she just can't help herself. She also plans on travelling around the U.K.to learn more about her adopted country.
Samantha Grant, who is Markle's paternal half-sister, had a few words to say about the matter.
The latest piece of hate comes in the form of a scathing petition which claims the former actress is not worthy of a place in the Royal Family because of her past.
In an earlier tweet, Samantha dropped a heavy hint that she would reveal details of Meghan's childhood in a book she is writing.
Ms Grant also went on to praise their "completely self-sacrificing father", adding: "She always had this family, .Marrying merely extends it". We made it so that she had two houses. "How fun it was!"
Next year's royal wedding is already causing a diplomatic dilemma.
Grant has spoken poorly of the former Suits actress in the past, stating that Hollywood "changed her".
"I didn't feel a separation from her until I was in the wheelchair", she purportedly told The Sun. The title is splashed across the masthead of Grant's Twitter page, by the way.
In October, she appeared on ITV's Good Morning Britain where she addressed rumours that she'd described her half-sister as "self-obsessed". Her previous divorces and cheating on partners does not lend us to believe she will be faithful to Harry. The two share the same father, Thomas Markle.
"These make my New Year's resolution list almost (AKA actually every) single year", she explained.
(L-R) Prince Charles, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Meghan Markle, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Harry and Prince Philip leave after attending the Royal Family's traditional Christmas Day church service at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, Norfolk, eastern England, on December 25, 2017.
- Predicted Reds XI for Premier League clash v Leicester
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Claire's Pulls Makeup Kits from Shelves Due to Asbestos Concerns
- Excessive video gaming to be recognized as mental health disorder
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): Share Price Drips Lower -2.23%
- Oil prices stay high
- Arctic invasion continues with even more cold on the way
- Dirk Koetter will return to coach Tampa Bay Buccaneers next season
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Snapchat are developing a new feature that everyone will want to use