Three quick thoughts from West Brom's 1-1 draw with Arsenal at the Hawthorns on Sunday. But his side were denied victory by Jay Rodriguez's 89th-minute penalty, awarded for handball against Calum Chambers to the fury of Wenger and his players.
It seemed a harsh decision from the referee with Chambers' hand in a natural position when Kieran Gibbs' cross struck his hand.
Jay Rodriguez's last-minute penalty earned struggling West Brom a deserved point against uninspiring Arsenal.
In the 37th minute, Arsene Wenger was forced into a first-half change as Ainsley Maitland-Niles replaced Sead Kolisanc, who was forced off with an injury.
'Nor the schedule, nor with the referees. There will now be added pressure to win that one and go into a hard January - with the futures of Ozil and Sanchez bound to loom large - in positive shape.
It was a long way from a classic first half performance from the Gunners, who had looked so much livelier in the opening 45 minutes of their match against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Thursday.
"I felt we have a very tight schedule to prepare for this game".
'Since the start of the season you have to look at it'.
It was supposed to be a day for Arsene Wenger to celebrate, but Mike Dean ensured the Arsenal manager's celebrations after his record-breaking match will be far from joyous.
'Not a lot, ' Wenger replied, 'No I will not speak to him [again]'.
Cech later revealed what happened at the end of the game and claims he did not deserve to be handed the booking by Dean.
The Baggies are without a win in 18 games in the PL, while Arsenal are aiming to momentarily move into fifth place and close the gap to fourth-place Liverpool to just one point.
- Apple Loses Legal Battle Against Italian Clothing Company "Steve Jobs"
- Ryan Seacrest happy that Mariah Carey returning for New Year's Eve performance
- Tips for riders taking Uber on New Year's Eve
- Nick Foles unable to ease concerns in postseason tune-up vs. Cowboys
- Claire's Pulls Makeup Kits from Shelves Due to Asbestos Concerns
- Unemployment Rate in Lewis County Creeps Up According to Latest Data
- Music City Bowl: Northwestern survives Kentucky
- Police shoot dead man after alleged Call of Duty 'swatting' hoax
- Instagram users to now see 'recommended posts' in home feed
- Arctic invasion continues with even more cold on the way