Three quick thoughts from West Brom's 1-1 draw with Arsenal at the Hawthorns on Sunday. But his side were denied victory by Jay Rodriguez's 89th-minute penalty, awarded for handball against Calum Chambers to the fury of Wenger and his players.
It seemed a harsh decision from the referee with Chambers' hand in a natural position when Kieran Gibbs' cross struck his hand.
Jay Rodriguez's last-minute penalty earned struggling West Brom a deserved point against uninspiring Arsenal.
In the 37th minute, Arsene Wenger was forced into a first-half change as Ainsley Maitland-Niles replaced Sead Kolisanc, who was forced off with an injury.
'Nor the schedule, nor with the referees. There will now be added pressure to win that one and go into a hard January - with the futures of Ozil and Sanchez bound to loom large - in positive shape.
It was a long way from a classic first half performance from the Gunners, who had looked so much livelier in the opening 45 minutes of their match against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Thursday.
"I felt we have a very tight schedule to prepare for this game".
'Since the start of the season you have to look at it'.
It was supposed to be a day for Arsene Wenger to celebrate, but Mike Dean ensured the Arsenal manager's celebrations after his record-breaking match will be far from joyous.
'Not a lot, ' Wenger replied, 'No I will not speak to him [again]'.
Cech later revealed what happened at the end of the game and claims he did not deserve to be handed the booking by Dean.
The Baggies are without a win in 18 games in the PL, while Arsenal are aiming to momentarily move into fifth place and close the gap to fourth-place Liverpool to just one point.
- Predicted Reds XI for Premier League clash v Leicester
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): Share Price Drips Lower -2.23%
- Game time set for Bills vs. Jaguars in AFC Wild-Card playoff
- Protecting Pipes During Cold Weather
- CBFC clears decks for release of Padmavati: Here's how politicians reacted
- Tips for riders taking Uber on New Year's Eve
- The great, eco-friendly alternative to dumping your Christmas tree
- Raiders looking to reunite with Jon Gruden
- Lok Sabha passes Bill to criminalise Triple Talaq
- IL among states with "widespread" flu activity