Reports in Spain also claim that the Ronaldo is allegedly opposed to Real's pursuit of Hazard as he fears the 26-year-old would eclipse him and become the club's new talisman.
This is sure to be music to Chelsea fans' ears, with Hazard still one of the best players in the Premier League.
Azpilicueta would replace Dani Carvajal who is said to have failed to convince Zidane of his talents.
Real Madrid are preparing an opening bid of £120m for Chelsea's Eden Hazard. Join the The Pride of London team!
Another man you can expect to read a lot of nonsense about this month is Alexis Sanchez, whose chances of remaining at Arsenal throughout the window appear to have diminished after most of Manchester City's players got injured in yesterday's draw with Crystal Palace.
Several reports suggest that the Belgian shot-stopper is set to be signed as Keylor Navas' replacement at Real. Until an extension is sorted, you sense the spectre of Real Madrid will loom large.
Naturally, links to Madrid will be a little concerning for Blues supporters. He has been phenomenal since joining from Lille in 2012 and his performances last season helped the Blues clinch Premier League glory.
However, it hasn't quite happened and he has, instead, found himself watching on from the bench, something which has left both fans and the player bewildered. For us, I repeat, it's very important to look at ourselves and then try to find the right way to improve.
That resulted in a nightmare draw with PSG, while questions have been asked about Gareth Bale's fitness, Karim Benzema's ability, and Cristiano Ronaldo's form this year, and the latter isn't getting any younger.
- Oakville's 2018 Polar Bear Dip Cancelled
- Police shoot dead man after alleged Call of Duty 'swatting' hoax
- Protecting Pipes During Cold Weather
- Game time set for Bills vs. Jaguars in AFC Wild-Card playoff
- Instagram users to now see 'recommended posts' in home feed
- West Brom boss Alan Pardew: Point deserved. Players gave everything
- City of Binghamton urges residents to take measures to prevent frozen pipes
- Hardik Patel advises 'unhappy' Gujarat Dy CM Nitin Patel to join Congress
- NFL Head Coaching Rumors: Matt Patricia For Lions, Josh McDaniels For Colts
- Packers end season with loss