The new smartphone will come with price tag of Rs. 10,999, though it will receive a Rs. 1,000 discount and will be available at Rs. 9,999 during the Flipkart 2018 Mobiles Bonanza sale.
Over the past few years, Samsung has become a major player at CES.
Photographic capabilities are central to the Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 8 war, and this is one area in which it is actually hard to separate the two devices. But the sensor included in the iPhone 8 is both faster and larger, and the 2x optical zoom and portrait modes particularly impressed. This means that LG is not afraid of competing with its rival Samsung.
Optics wise, the smartphone is expected to borrow the dual camera setup from the Galaxy Note 8, but will be placed vertically.
Apple is likely to release its three smartphones in 2018. Compared to the same period previous year, Samsung device activations saw a five percent increase from the 22 percent share in 2016. The company has also kept supporting older handsets, which seems to be working out well in its favor. Users also shared a similar experience with S8 Plus which just make matters worst. Samsung is yet to roll out Android 7.0 Nougat update to the smartphone. Which means, much like the original Galaxy On Nxt, the newly announced variant also boasts of an all-metal unibody design - top and bottom ends being plastic with brushed metal finish to accommodate the antennas - with curved 2.5D glass on the front.
Have you experienced the Note 8 battery issue? At this point, the best thing that Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy S8+ users can do is to avoid a problem is to make sure that they are charging up their batteries before they get down to 0%. The phone is backed by a 3,300mAh battery which is non-removable.
- The great, eco-friendly alternative to dumping your Christmas tree
- Cleveland Browns stare down 0-16 season, trail Steelers 21-14
- Predicted Reds XI for Premier League clash v Leicester
- Protecting Pipes During Cold Weather
- Bitterly cold start to the New Year
- First baby of the year born in Limerick
- Nick Foles unable to ease concerns in postseason tune-up vs. Cowboys
- PUBG hits 3 million concurrent players, breaking its own record
- Iran protests resume, social media footage shows
- Dirk Koetter will return to coach Tampa Bay Buccaneers next season