Justin Timberlake is starting off 2018 with a bang as he is finally bringing us new music with a video! In the trailer, Timberlake is seen trekking through rustic and snowy landscapes, jogging alongside horses, pushing through cornfields and meditating in some sort of river.
He'll be releasing three more videos in the run up to his album release. The hitmaker has been teasing new information every day this week since announcing the LP's February release. Each one will showcase the talent of a different director. Man of the Woods is Justin's first album since 2013's The 20/20 Experience, which hosted the JAY-Z-assisted smash, "Suit & Tie".
Reactions to the new song on Twitter have been mixed, with some people hugely disappointed by the comeback. How exactly a song titled "Filthy" fits in with this theme is not exactly clear as of yet.
Following the release of Man of the Woods on February 2, Justin Timberlake is set to headline Super Bowl LII's halftime show on Sunday, February 4.
Watch the official music video of Timberlake's newest single below.
- Hardik Patel advises 'unhappy' Gujarat Dy CM Nitin Patel to join Congress
- Raiders looking to reunite with Jon Gruden
- Packers end season with loss
- LG Develops 88-Inch 8K OLED Display
- Iran protests resume, social media footage shows
- Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers won't return in 2018
- Winter storm warning issued for northern Florida
- Samsung responds to recently-uncovered Galaxy Note8 battery problem
- New Nokia 6 Smartphone With Snapdragon 630 Gets Official
- West Brom boss Alan Pardew: Point deserved. Players gave everything