Justin Timberlake is starting off 2018 with a bang as he is finally bringing us new music with a video! In the trailer, Timberlake is seen trekking through rustic and snowy landscapes, jogging alongside horses, pushing through cornfields and meditating in some sort of river.
He'll be releasing three more videos in the run up to his album release. The hitmaker has been teasing new information every day this week since announcing the LP's February release. Each one will showcase the talent of a different director. Man of the Woods is Justin's first album since 2013's The 20/20 Experience, which hosted the JAY-Z-assisted smash, "Suit & Tie".
Reactions to the new song on Twitter have been mixed, with some people hugely disappointed by the comeback. How exactly a song titled "Filthy" fits in with this theme is not exactly clear as of yet.
Following the release of Man of the Woods on February 2, Justin Timberlake is set to headline Super Bowl LII's halftime show on Sunday, February 4.
Watch the official music video of Timberlake's newest single below.
- Oakville's 2018 Polar Bear Dip Cancelled
- First baby of the year born in Limerick
- Mauricio Pochettino admits his side got lucky in win over Swansea City
- Erie Native Named Goaltender for 2018 US Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Team
- Peach Bowl: UCF vs
- LG Develops 88-Inch 8K OLED Display
- Game time set for Bills vs. Jaguars in AFC Wild-Card playoff
- CBFC clears decks for release of Padmavati: Here's how politicians reacted
- Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers won't return in 2018
- Iran protests resume, social media footage shows