Parts of Queens County received more than 13 inches of snow and sustained winds of more than 40 miles per hour Thursday, according to the National Weather Service. That later jumped to 90 percent.
There were no reports of passengers being stranded in terminals because of cancellations but many were staring at airline schedule monitors wondering if they would be spending another night in South Florida.
Fliers are urged to check with their carriers before heading to the PA's airports tomorrow.
At 5 a.m., the Delta Airlines counter was bustling.
Angel Cordero was hoping to get to NY. "So I know our airport operations team was in contact with both the pilot and then the station manager in JFK and talking to them about options and working to accommodate them".
"I want to emphasize to everyone these are a very, very risky conditions".
Bradley was very busy on Wednesday with people trying to get out before Brody arrived. That was as of 11:30 a.m. ET-and the number is climbing steadily. "I'm concerned when I get to Baltimore [my plans] will change".
Airport officials say if your flight has been canceled, be sure to check with the airline or your travel agent for the next flight.
KUSI's Ed Lenderman was at the San Diego International Airport all morning on Good Morning San Diego.
- New Nokia 6 Smartphone With Snapdragon 630 Gets Official
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Pogba: Manchester United woke up at Everton
- Erie Native Named Goaltender for 2018 US Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Team
- Mauricio Pochettino admits his side got lucky in win over Swansea City
- Samsung responds to recently-uncovered Galaxy Note8 battery problem
- Peach Bowl: UCF vs
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- First baby of the year born in Limerick
- Alexa will cook your food for you in 2018