Also don't miss out on the Open Beta coming 22nd January! A new monster quest will also be added to this beta, featuring the "terrifying and challenging" monster Nergigante.
Capcom's livestream lasted about an hour and detailed what the community should expect before, during and after launch week. These include a special Monster Hunter PlayStation 4 controller and console bundles-though sadly, they've only been confirmed for Japan thus far.
Finally, Capcom today confirmed that there are plans for post-launch support of Monster Hunter: World with regular content updates, as well as major title updates for free.
The press release also details the Dodogama, which is a wyvern that eats rocks and has saliva that can cause the rocks to become explosive. Here's the forecast: the most exciting upcoming PC games.
Monster Hunter: World is set to release on January 24th, 2018 on PS4 and Xbox One while a Windows version is set to be released later this year. The trailer shows off three of the new and returning Elder Dragons from the game. The Deviljho, who was introduced in Monster Hunter 3 will make its comeback in "Spring 2018", but many more are said to be on their way according to Capcom.
This new beta will take place just a few days before the game is scheduled to release.
- New Nokia 6 Smartphone With Snapdragon 630 Gets Official
- Pogba: Manchester United woke up at Everton
- Apple plans to buy Netflix: Wants to dominate the streaming service market!
- Sears closing Green Bay store, auto center
- Mauricio Pochettino admits his side got lucky in win over Swansea City
- Samsung responds to recently-uncovered Galaxy Note8 battery problem
- Game time set for Bills vs. Jaguars in AFC Wild-Card playoff
- Meltdown, Specter bugs: Apple iPhones, ipad, Macs at risk
- Wind, Whiteout Conditions Ground Flights At JFK Airport
- Hardik Patel advises 'unhappy' Gujarat Dy CM Nitin Patel to join Congress