"Is the King of the North here?", the auctioneer inquired, before someone at his table announced where he had gone.
Brad Pitt is a big follower of Khaleesi!
Page Six said he "fled" NY after the incident.
An onlooker told TMZ that Kit was physically removed when he returned after being told to leave. But as it turned out, [Kit] Harington had stepped out of the gala to go to the restroom.
However, he must have crossed paths with some of the gala's A-list stars, including Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Pitt raised his bid mid-auction from $90,000 to $120,000 after Clarke's "Thrones" co-star Kit Harington said he'd watch the show with the victor as well.
Unfortunately, Harington missed Pitt's bidding war because he was in the bathroom, People reported. When he returned, he offered to join in on the viewing with Clarke and the victor, prompting Pitt to raise his own bid, once again, to $120,000.
But the Fight Club actor, 54, lost the bidding battle, which opened at $20,000 (£15,000), to an unknown attendee at the star-studded occasion. Together they announced the victor as Aziz Ansari for "Master of None".
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi eliminated; show gets its top 5 contestants
- James France wins 'Best Actor' for 'The Disaster Artist — GoldenGlobes
- How would a 'latte levy' on throwaway cups affect Lincoln coffee shops?
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (NYSE:MPC) VP Sells 17298 Shares of Stock
- Titans RB ruled out for playoff game vs. Chiefs
- Over 2000 hospitalized due to the flu in 2017-18
- Midstate remains under wind chill advisory
- NDSU ends JMU 26-game winning streak for sixth FCS Championship
- Pakistan, US at crossroad following Trump's fresh accusations
- Golden Globes 2018: 'Oprah For President' - Twitter Cheers Her Emotional Speech