"Is the King of the North here?", the auctioneer inquired, before someone at his table announced where he had gone.
Brad Pitt is a big follower of Khaleesi!
Page Six said he "fled" NY after the incident.
An onlooker told TMZ that Kit was physically removed when he returned after being told to leave. But as it turned out, [Kit] Harington had stepped out of the gala to go to the restroom.
However, he must have crossed paths with some of the gala's A-list stars, including Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Pitt raised his bid mid-auction from $90,000 to $120,000 after Clarke's "Thrones" co-star Kit Harington said he'd watch the show with the victor as well.
Unfortunately, Harington missed Pitt's bidding war because he was in the bathroom, People reported. When he returned, he offered to join in on the viewing with Clarke and the victor, prompting Pitt to raise his own bid, once again, to $120,000.
But the Fight Club actor, 54, lost the bidding battle, which opened at $20,000 (£15,000), to an unknown attendee at the star-studded occasion. Together they announced the victor as Aziz Ansari for "Master of None".
- Midstate remains under wind chill advisory
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi eliminated; show gets its top 5 contestants
- NFL Playoffs: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
- Immigration Attorneys Warn Against Using Marijuana As Feds Change Stance
- States Won't Back Down From Sessions On Marijuana
- Senate Bill to Reverse Net Neutrality Repeal to Get Floor Vote
- How would a 'latte levy' on throwaway cups affect Lincoln coffee shops?
- Amid suspension of military aid to Pakistan, US, India discuss bilateral issues
- Alabama or Georgia? Who will win the College Football Playoff national championship?
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (NYSE:MPC) VP Sells 17298 Shares of Stock