Due to his outstanding form with table-toppers Manchester City, Kevin De Bruyne is now the odds-on favourite to be named this season's Premier League player of the year. The two English clubs have opened talks over a deal in the ongoing mid-season transfer window.
Jesus suffered a leg injury in the goalless draw against Crystal Palace on Christmas Eve with City manager Pep Guardiola confirming that he will be out for several weeks.
There were suggestions in December that City, who have always been interested in Sanchez, would prefer to wait until the Chile worldwide comes out of contract in the summer.
That Sanchez will feature is by no means a guarantee he'll remain an Arsenal player come February, but the Gunners are at least hoping to get as much as they can from him before he departs.
The report added that Arsenal is seeking a transfer fee of approximately £35 million (AU$60 million). Yes he would. I can only see him being at Manchester City.
The Premier League leaders have been heavily linked with a January move for the Arsenal forward. "I expect nothing. I'm focused on tomorrow's game (vs. Chelsea)". At the moment, it's very quiet.
I'm a huge fan of him, said Bellamy.
That's because he might have let slip that Sanchez is about to join City with the use of the word "when". Sanchez now has seven goals and three assists on the season for the Gunners, which put him at second and fifth for the team, respectively. He has helped Arsenal clinch two FA Cup titles since arriving at Emirates Stadium.
- California Hospital Seeing 'Record Season' For Flu Patients, Doctor Says
- Greg Gabriel discusses the Bears hire of Matt Nagy on Sports Feed
- Vikings will play Panthers-Saints victor in divisional round
- Alabama school closings and delays today because of winter weather
- Trump Suggests Freezing $1.9B in Aid to Pakistan Just the Start
- Golden Globes 2018: 'Oprah For President' - Twitter Cheers Her Emotional Speech
- Hyundai Nexo Fuel-Cell Crossover Goes 350 Miles Per Tank
- Acer launches thinnest laptop with 4G, plus new convertible, Chromebook
- Aguero Double Keeps Man City Quadruple Hopes Alive
- Mohamed Salah Wins African Footballer of the Year Award After Stunning Achievements