The restaurant manager says neither of Steve's attempts connected, and he was just an out of control drunk guy at a restaurant.
Disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein received two backhanded slaps to the face inside a Scottsdale, Arizona restaurant on Tuesday night, according to a new report. Later on, the man who assaulted Weinstein admitted that he drank a bit too much. Steve said the punch made Weinstein stumble back and nearly fall.
The underwhelming scene plays out with Steve hastily getting out of his chair as Weinstein passes him by and then lightly hitting him with the back of his hand twice in the face.
Weinstein declined to press charges and left the restaurant quietly.
The video, acquired and discharged by TMZ, indicates Weinstein requesting that the companion not film him, while the calm mentor tries to hinder the camera.
Drunk guy slaps Harvey Weinstein at an Arizona restaurant
Steve said he walked up to Weinstein and told him, "You're such a piece of s--t for what you did to these women" and then punched Weinstein in the face twice, causing Weinstein to almost fall over. Weinstein has denied all the claims.
Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lupita N'yongo and Ashley Judd are among the women to accuse Weinstein of making an unwanted sexual advance when they were young actresses.
According to TMZ, a man approached Weinstein and asked to take a photo with him after expressing that he enjoyed his movies.
The producer was dining with another man at Elements restaurant in Scottsdale when a fellow guest asked to take his picture. Weinstein's alleged sexual misconduct is the subject of active criminal investigations in several cities, including New York, Los Angeles, and London.
- Flying Philander leads Proteas to first test victory over India
- Microsoft temporarily blocks AMD Meltdown and Spectre patches
- Vikings will play Panthers-Saints victor in divisional round
- Mohamed Salah Wins African Footballer of the Year Award After Stunning Achievements
- California Hospital Seeing 'Record Season' For Flu Patients, Doctor Says
- Senate Bill to Reverse Net Neutrality Repeal to Get Floor Vote
- Oprah Responds To Rumours She's Planning To Run For President
- Volkswagen ID Buzz will use Nvidia's AI technology
- Ibuprofen Use Linked to Male Infertility, New Study Suggests
- Hyundai Nexo Fuel-Cell Crossover Goes 350 Miles Per Tank