BRITAIN'S Prince Harry and his American fiancee Meghan Markle were given some street-level tips for their wedding music as they visited a pioneering radio station in south London on Tuesday. And, of course, she has also said goodbye to her acting career.
Last month, the USA actress had 1.9 million people following her posts on Instagram, and more than 350,000 Twitter followers. The former actress was never one of those overly-active social media users, but liked to share what inspired her and her daily activities.
The same alleged relative is also believed to have brokered a five figure deal with British investigators in exchange for the location of the Mexican village where Meghan's father, Thomas Markle has been hiding out.
The couple, who met when their friend set them up on a blind date, got engaged previous year, and much has been written and spoken about the Suits actress' family ever since.
Her last Instagram post was a farewell to The Tig, which she shut down in April a year ago.
After Meghan wore a £56,000 designer dress for her engagement photo, Samantha Markle, 52, said: "If you can spend $75,000 on a dress, you can spend $75,000 on your dad".
The royals have quite a few fashion protocols they have to follow.
"It's also possible of course that the decision was entirely Markle's to shut down her account", said W magazine of the activist, suggesting she may have just outgrown posting inspirational quotes and travel guides. But once Kensington Palace released a royal decree-that was the equivalent of Chris Crocker telling people to leave Britney alone in regards to his new girlfriend-it became obvious that his union with Markle was going to last.
As you can see, she was wearing three rings on her right hand. And looks like, from now on, her life will be under public and media scrutiny as she takes on her royal duties in the UK.
- Why Fans Are Furious About Michelle Williams' Treatment In Her New Movie
- Aguero Double Keeps Man City Quadruple Hopes Alive
- Drunk guy slaps Harvey Weinstein at an Arizona restaurant
- Microsoft temporarily blocks AMD Meltdown and Spectre patches
- Volkswagen ID Buzz will use Nvidia's AI technology
- Trump blasts court system as 'broken,' 'unfair' after DACA ruling
- Supreme court leans toward OH voter purge - and other states may follow
- Alabama school closings and delays today because of winter weather
- Acer launches thinnest laptop with 4G, plus new convertible, Chromebook
- California Hospital Seeing 'Record Season' For Flu Patients, Doctor Says