BRITAIN'S Prince Harry and his American fiancee Meghan Markle were given some street-level tips for their wedding music as they visited a pioneering radio station in south London on Tuesday. And, of course, she has also said goodbye to her acting career.
Last month, the USA actress had 1.9 million people following her posts on Instagram, and more than 350,000 Twitter followers. The former actress was never one of those overly-active social media users, but liked to share what inspired her and her daily activities.
The same alleged relative is also believed to have brokered a five figure deal with British investigators in exchange for the location of the Mexican village where Meghan's father, Thomas Markle has been hiding out.
The couple, who met when their friend set them up on a blind date, got engaged previous year, and much has been written and spoken about the Suits actress' family ever since.
Her last Instagram post was a farewell to The Tig, which she shut down in April a year ago.
After Meghan wore a £56,000 designer dress for her engagement photo, Samantha Markle, 52, said: "If you can spend $75,000 on a dress, you can spend $75,000 on your dad".
The royals have quite a few fashion protocols they have to follow.
"It's also possible of course that the decision was entirely Markle's to shut down her account", said W magazine of the activist, suggesting she may have just outgrown posting inspirational quotes and travel guides. But once Kensington Palace released a royal decree-that was the equivalent of Chris Crocker telling people to leave Britney alone in regards to his new girlfriend-it became obvious that his union with Markle was going to last.
As you can see, she was wearing three rings on her right hand. And looks like, from now on, her life will be under public and media scrutiny as she takes on her royal duties in the UK.
- Alabama school closings and delays today because of winter weather
- BBC News Editor Quits Her Post to Protest Gender Pay Gap
- Wenger manages Arsenal in cup semi while sitting with media
- Greg Gabriel discusses the Bears hire of Matt Nagy on Sports Feed
- Hyundai Nexo Fuel-Cell Crossover Goes 350 Miles Per Tank
- Arsenal Want Mahrez to Replace Alexis
- Flying Philander leads Proteas to first test victory over India
- Police investigate disappearance of journalist last seen in Houston
- Volkswagen ID Buzz will use Nvidia's AI technology
- Google details Lenovo, Yi's VR180 cameras for spring launch