Will you be buying Dark Souls Remastered for Nintendo Switch? It's finally happening, and it is certainly glorious. The notoriously demanding game that first challenged players to explore and master its risky world in 2011 will come to a Nintendo system for the first time on May 25, 2018.
Lastly, what helps tie both of these together is that both indicate that Dark Souls Remastered will be arriving in May.
The move to bring Dark Souls to a portable platform is a risky one, considering the addiction levels of some fans, and one that raises some interesting questions about the game's online features.
Nintendo Direct Mini 01/11 - Dark Souls Remastered Revealed, plus more …
The game will be remastered in its entirety for Switch, with all the routes, shortcuts, bosses and ambushes of the original preserved for on the go self-torture/perpetual joy.
Bandai Namco later in the day revealed that Dark Souls Remastered is also heading to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. Players could also appear in each others' games to either help or hinder each others' progress, maintaining a community of dedicated players that is still active seven years later. Dark Souls joins Skyrim and Doom as more hardcore offerings on Nintendo's new system.
Better lighting, improved special effects, and multiplayer that supports six players concurrently are all to be expected, says the report. Excited to play Dark Souls again?
Nintendo's packing everything it can into the Switch re-release of the Zelda-themed brawler Hyrule Warriors.
- Supreme court leans toward OH voter purge - and other states may follow
- Acer's Chromebook 11 brings USB-C charging to entry-level laptops
- Marvel Hires Writer to Pen Possible 'Black Widow' Movie Starring Scarlett Johansson
- California Hospital Seeing 'Record Season' For Flu Patients, Doctor Says
- RB Leipzig will resist Liverpool's attempts to get Naby Keita in January
- USA issues highest travel warning for five Mexican states
- Google details Lenovo, Yi's VR180 cameras for spring launch
- Why Fans Are Furious About Michelle Williams' Treatment In Her New Movie
- Michael Wolff: Donald Trump knowing who's Jewish is creepy
- Trump blasts court system as 'broken,' 'unfair' after DACA ruling