The Foxes were excellent, with Riyad Mahrez and Jamie Vardy to the fore, at Stamford Bridge and might have emerged with all three points had Ben Chilwell's second-half sending off not changed the complexion of the game.
Chilwell was booked for a foul on Willian, and five minutes he later picked up his second yellow card after catching Victor Moses. If Conte is unable to motivate his players then we have very little chance of progressing in the competition. "There is a lot of speculation about the players. and we want to keep our best player". When I chose to put on fresh energy (Pedro and Willian) the game changed. "We are not conceding, but we are not creating chances".
"We didn't suffer defensively".
A smattering of boos greeted both the half-time and full-time whistles at an exasperated Stamford Bridge, but speaking after the match Conte claimed that his players were still feeling the effects of their exertion against Arsenal in Wednesday's first leg of the Carabao Cup semifinal. It did not pay off.
Alvaro Morata is without a goal in four games for Chelsea but the Spaniard is confident that he will emerge from his rut sooner rather than later. Meanwhile, Chelsea have now drawn their last three games 0-0, and Conte needs to find a solution for his misfiring team. "But at the same time we are showing not great quality in our finishing.it's not just Morata".
Crystal Palace continued their rise up the table under former England manager Roy Hodgson by beating Burnley 1-0, Bakary Sako scoring the only goal of the game with an angled left-foot drive in the 21st minute.
"Cahill was a muscular problem, but not a serious problem", Conte added. Speaking ahead of today's game against Leicester at Stamford Bridge, Morata said: "It's hard to get something here (for opposition teams) and between now and the end of the season we need to win even more games at our home".
"Perhaps we deserve another result". I don't think it's about the transfer window for us or the other teams close to us - Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham. It was the minimum.
- Durbin, 5 other senators say they've reached immigration compromise
- Critics' Choice Awards: Nicole Kidman thanks all her kids
- New York City Just Sued 5 Oil Companies. Could Chicago?
- Delta Air Lines Inc Earnings Advance 13% In Q4
- People from s***hole nations unwanted in USA , says Trump
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' ventures outside Gilead in second season
- Stung by Michael Wolff's book, Trump calls for stronger USA libel laws
- How will Facebook's changes affect DE marketing professionals and businesses?
- Escambia Fire Chief In Hawaii During Missile Message 'Scare'
- Are Manchester City already the real 'Invincibles'?