Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have welcomed a new baby girl into the world via a surrogate.
The baby girl was born at 12:47 am weighing 7lbs 6oz. According to sources, Kim and her 40-year-old spouse - with whom she already has North, four, and Saint, two - have splashed the cash on goods including a Swarovski-encrusted rocking horse and a $170,000 teddy bear.
The new baby is the third child for both Kim and Kanye. They chose to go that route after Kim suffered from placenta accreta (a scary condition in which the placenta doesn't leave the uterus right after birth, which can cause life-threatening bleeding) with both previous pregnancies.
Kim Kardashian West in Los Angeles on November 4, 2017.
They said the baby was born on Monday. The existing Kardashian-West kids aren't the only ones excited for the new baby's arrival.
Kardashian and West got engaged in October 2013 and tied the knot in a lavish ceremony at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, in May 2014.
Speaking about their decision to hire a surrogate, Kim previously told Entertainment Tonight: "You know, it is really different". She thanked her surrogate to help her Dreams come true.
She explained: "Anyone that says or thinks it is just the easy way out is just completely wrong".
North and Saint have a new sister!
(Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for adidas) Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West attend Harper's Bazaar's celebration of "ICONS By Carine Roitfeld" presented by Infor, Laura Mercier, and Stella Artois at The Plaza Hotel on September 9, 2016 in New York City.
- The Philadelphia Eagles key to Victory the Running Game?
- How will Facebook's changes affect DE marketing professionals and businesses?
- Trump disputes newspaper quote attributed to him on North Korea
- Royal Hospital contractors Carillion collapse in to administration
- Manchester United 3 - 0 Stoke: Paul Lambert has work cut out
- Events to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day planned for Metro Detroit
- Critics' Choice Awards: Nicole Kidman thanks all her kids
- Coutinho would not have played again for Liverpool, indicates Jurgen Klopp
- Liverpool end Manchester City's unbeaten run in dramatic style
- More jeers for Real Madrid after home loss to Villarreal