Late previous year PEOPLE revealed that Kylie will continue to avoid the spotlight to "focus on her health and happiness".
Jenner will welcome her baby, who is rumored to be a girl, sometime in the coming weeks (judging by the latest images) and after she does, she will likely get back to living her life publicly with boyfriend, Travis Scott.
"I don't know how they handle it in Southern California, but anywhere from two to four thousand dollars", Dr. Broumand said.
And with the both children reportedly due in January, fans have explained that perhaps Kim wanted to keep her child in the family, meaning Jenner will remain MIA until the baby is born and she can return to infamous fingernail over forehead Instagram poses. "She is really excited and so is Travis", said a source close to the KUWTK star.
These theories are harmless and not as imposing as photoshopping pregnancy photos for fun.
She questioned: "Should we have her arrested?" "Tyga still tells Kylie all the time that while they may be apart, she will always be in his heart and if this baby turns out to be his, he won't hesitate to propose to her", our insider adds. She wants to reveal things on her own terms but she's of course having fun teasing everyone.
Kylie was also photographed during Kris' 62nd birthday as she waited to board a jet. She is insecure about her pregnancy curves and not thrilled about the extreme amount of weight she has gained, so she doesn't want friends or fans seeing her pregnant body.
Ahead of the big family reveal, Khloe's sister Kourtney told her she thought her sibling had put on "a few pounds", and after Khloe and Tristan had told the Kardashian clan, Kourtney joked: "No wonder you gained a few pounds".
In the shot, none of them looked to be expecting a baby.
Fans had a conspiracy theory that Kylie was actually Kim's surrogate. Jenner was shown holding her niece, Dream Kardashian, in a "throwback" picture.
- Woman dies after casino boat fire in Florida
- NY Budget: 10 facts and figures
- European Union open to Brexit reversal - Tusk
- Zidane frustrated as Real Madrid suffer shock defeat
- Durbin, 5 other senators say they've reached immigration compromise
- Nearly 2 million S. Koreans estimated to have used cryptocurrency apps
- Escambia Fire Chief In Hawaii During Missile Message 'Scare'
- Balcony Collapses at Indonesia Stock Exchange; Injuries Reported
- Constitution 'paramount', Hegde clarifies after controversial remark
- Kim Kardashian Confirms Her and Kanye West's New Baby Girl Is Here