The report suggests that Dortmund will flat out reject that offer for their star forward, and despite claims that sporting director Michael Zorc would be in London on Saturday to discuss terms with Arsenal, the Germans seem pretty relaxed about the whole endeavour.
Wenger wants to replace him with new faces at Arsenal and believes the addition of Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan will see him add world class players to his squad.
Aubameyang, who has scored 98 goals in 143 league games since joining Dortmund from Saint-Etienne in 2013, missed a team meeting last week.
Wenger spoke about the United player being an Arsenal fan, and said that he is a player who loves good quality football.
On Thursday, Wenger said Aubameyang would "fit in" at Arsenal.
'We find it disrespectful to speak about players of other clubs, ' he said.
The striker's latest disciplinary offence and transfer saga comes at the worst possible time for Dortmund, who had won their last two matches under coach Peter Stoeger before last week's draw.
And Express Sport understands that Arsenal's next offer will come close to matching Dortmund's asking price in a hope of pushing the deal through.
"I think footballers are very privileged, all the more if you see how hard many people have to work for their salary".
Aubameyang was the Bundesliga's top goalscorer last season as he finished the campaign with 31 goals and has hit 13 in 15 games so far this year. I don't think [that it will happen in January], no.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger wants to add world-class attacking talent to his side and sees Aubameyang, a former team-mate of Mkhitaryan at Dortmund, as the flawless forward to complement the likes of Mesut Ozil and Alexandre Lacazette.
- Taiwan's Hsieh cruises to 4th round in Australian Open
- YouTube tightens monetisation rules, making it tougher for smaller channels to earn
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT)
- 48% of Americans think Trump's 'shithole' remarks were racist
- South Korea is considering closing local cryptocurrency exchanges (again)
- Stamps picture mascots for Pyeongchang Olympics
- Early Wall Street rally fizzles as stocks end lower
- Stay off Aubameyang, Dortmund warns Arsenal
- Mattis Traveling to SE Asia, Amid Shift in Pentagon Strategy
- Don't stop believin': Journey, Def Leppard to play Cincinnati show