The report suggests that Dortmund will flat out reject that offer for their star forward, and despite claims that sporting director Michael Zorc would be in London on Saturday to discuss terms with Arsenal, the Germans seem pretty relaxed about the whole endeavour.
Wenger wants to replace him with new faces at Arsenal and believes the addition of Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan will see him add world class players to his squad.
Aubameyang, who has scored 98 goals in 143 league games since joining Dortmund from Saint-Etienne in 2013, missed a team meeting last week.
Wenger spoke about the United player being an Arsenal fan, and said that he is a player who loves good quality football.
On Thursday, Wenger said Aubameyang would "fit in" at Arsenal.
'We find it disrespectful to speak about players of other clubs, ' he said.
The striker's latest disciplinary offence and transfer saga comes at the worst possible time for Dortmund, who had won their last two matches under coach Peter Stoeger before last week's draw.
And Express Sport understands that Arsenal's next offer will come close to matching Dortmund's asking price in a hope of pushing the deal through.
"I think footballers are very privileged, all the more if you see how hard many people have to work for their salary".
Aubameyang was the Bundesliga's top goalscorer last season as he finished the campaign with 31 goals and has hit 13 in 15 games so far this year. I don't think [that it will happen in January], no.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger wants to add world-class attacking talent to his side and sees Aubameyang, a former team-mate of Mkhitaryan at Dortmund, as the flawless forward to complement the likes of Mesut Ozil and Alexandre Lacazette.
- Rory McIlroy keeps good company and tidy scorecard on return
- Mattis Traveling to SE Asia, Amid Shift in Pentagon Strategy
- Akshay Kumar postpones film release for 'Padmaavat'
- The kids were starved. The dogs were well-fed
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT)
- Is the bottom falling out for Bitcoin?
- Stamps picture mascots for Pyeongchang Olympics
- Republicans rally for public release of memo on FISA abuses
- Sixers Fans Want Rihanna To Know Joel Embiid Is Finally An All-Star
- How the Knicks Could Land Kemba Walker