Downing Street and the White House made the announcement just a day after reports Mr Trump would snub the PM at the gathering.
The focus will be on prime minister's vision about India's economy's at the domestic as well as global level. Today, India is transforming so fast.
Business Unity South Africa's Jabu Mabuza said that one of the things South Africa will need have at the centre of the focus is plans on how to reignite growth and create employment.
In a first at the WEF summit, India will also host yoga training sessions for the entire duration of the meeting, while also showcasing Indian heritage and culture in Davos.
According to Ramesh Abhishek, Secretary in the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, a dinner on Monday will be attended by CEOs of 60 companies.
He added: "It is going to be a mammoth task getting us out of this trench as a country, but if we work together it is possible". The scale of the disagreement between the two viewpoints is outlined in a new paper put out by the WEF's network of trade experts ahead of Trump's arrival; it directly challenges his administration's views on trade.
"The central message the prime minister will give is that India is open and ready to do business in a big way".
On the sidelines of the Forum, the Prime Minister is scheduled to hold a number of bilateral and multilateral meetings with Heads of State, representatives of worldwide organizations and business companies.
Ramaphosa would also hold various meetings with high-level political and business leaders from various countries.
Also, this is the first visit by an Indian Prime Minister to the summit, since former Prime Minister H. Deve Gowda's visit in 1997.
- How the Knicks Could Land Kemba Walker
- Bitcoin dives below $10000 with a 50% decrease in value
- Trump Slams Senate Democrats in Tweet as Government Shutdown Looms
- AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Stamps picture mascots for Pyeongchang Olympics
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Sixers Fans Want Rihanna To Know Joel Embiid Is Finally An All-Star
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- The kids were starved. The dogs were well-fed
- Republicans rally for public release of memo on FISA abuses