Princess Eugenie will say "I Do" to her boyfriend of seven years Jack Brooksbank. She is the sixth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, and was sixth in line of succession when she was born, following her older sister, Princess Beatrice, her father, cousins Prince Harry and Prince William, and her uncle Prince Charles.
Not long after the announcement of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement, another member of the royal family is expecting wedding bells.
Princess Eugenie's engagement ring.
"The lake was so handsome", Eugenie said. She added: "I was over the moon, crying". "But it was the ideal moment, we couldn't be happier".
Mr Brooksbank, 31, added: "It was awesome".
Eugenie, 27, and fiancé Jack, 31, have since posed for a series of official photographs.
Mr Brooksbank said it was "love at first sight". We love Jack and I am so excited to have a son, a brother and best friend. "She was very happy as was my grandfather", she said. Princess Eugenie wears a dress by Erdem, shoes by Jimmy Choo and a ring containing a padparadscha sapphire surrounded by diamonds on January 22, 2018 in London, England. "It changes color from every different angle that you look of it", he said of the jewel, just like the "amazing Eugenie".
"So excited now to be telling friends and family and just very very excited to spend a lifetime together which is unbelievable".
"Named after the colour of a lotus blossom, the pinkish orange glow of these stones are hypnotising".
As @MajestyMagazine just pointed out to me there is a striking similarity between Princess Eugenie's engagement ring and her mother @SarahTheDuchess's engagement ring. She works as a director at the Hauser and Wirth gallery.
"A total embrace of goodness and joy", her mom Sarah tweeted.
- Yellowstone Open on Limited Basis During Government Shutdown
- Apple to replace your iPhone 6 Plus with 6s Plus
- Chelsea Close To Agreeing £22 Million Deal For Emerson Palmieri
- Louisan Sterling K. Brown wins SAG Award
- Borussia Dortmund to take Giroud on loan
- North Korea's Olympic move a chance for U.S. talks, analyst says
- Vrabel jumps to AFC South rival Titans after 4 seasons with Texans
- Ankara Pursuing Offensive Against Kurds in Afrin Despite Damascus' Disapproval
- Yemen Army Targets Saudi Base with Ballistic Missile
- Akshay Kumar postpones film release for 'Padmaavat'