"Not only is Super Bowl Sunday the biggest day in television, but it's also become one of the most-streamed days of the year", Rick Cordella, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Digital Media, NBC Sports Group, said in a statement.
From his rookie season in 2010 through 2015, his absence had a much greater impact.
No, I don't think you'll get your wish of the game being canceled due to a shortage of beer (or something else that won't cause harm to anyone). Everything's going to be written about it - everything has been written about it - talked about it, debated, and it's about us.
Less of a worry for New England supporters, presumably, is the health of Tom Brady's throwing hand, which received a gash in a practice last week. "Then coming here and obviously going through all the hard work and then hearing a bunch of situations that can happen in a game - do this, do this, protect your leverage, you've got help here, help here, you don't have help here, you don't have help here". The Vikings looked likely to be the first team ever to play in the Super Bowl in their own home stadium, and attendance at a home Super Bowl would naturally be dominated by fans of the home team.
Question: "I'm sure you will". "Every play I'm competing my tail off to try to win the route, win the block or whatever my job is on that play". "You have fun, celebrate that, but you can't forget that winning that game allows you the opportunity to play in the biggest game of the year and how you want to be prepared".
Other Giants fans, who are most likely Yankees fans too, just can't stomach the thought of seeing Bostonians celebrating yet another title.
- Because he was listed with the concussion, if the Patriots had practiced Wednesday (they didn't), then Gronkowski would've been held out.
Now, before I get into the reasons why, let me throw out the disclaimer that everybody's fandom is different and I am not trying to change your reasons for being a fan. The only exception to that is if you're a fan of either the Eagles or Patriots. What people forget is NY is a major TV market.
There's vitriol, there are fan fights, there's trash talking.
Gronkowski caught six passes for 68 yards and a touchdown in New England's victory vs. Seattle in Super Bowl XLIX (2014 season). "I don't really watch football".
"Not even the Super Bowl?" the reporter responded? L: before the NFC Championship Game; R: After. "It's fun to see Carson truly have the maturity to celebrate Nick's success and understanding how he's helping this team, also with the frustration knowing that he wants to be in there".
- Lonzo Ball catches 'KUZMANIA' from Kyle Kuzma after Lakers top Celtics
- Royal family announces Princess Eugenie's engagement
- Snapchat introduces Story sharing outside its own platform
- Legendary Fantasy Writer Ursula K. Le Guin Dead at 88
- NBA All-Star Game Rosters: Russell Westbrook, Al Horford Among Reserves
- Government fears sabotage in refugee repatriation
- 8 talking points from the Oscar nominations
- 'The Shape of Water' leads race for 2018 Oscars
- Hyderabad student selfie bid ends in horror, gets hit by approaching train
- Arsenal Officials Spotted In Dortmund To Finalise Aubameyang Deal