An associated cold front will pass through early Sunday, and any lingering showers should taper by early Sunday afternoon. We have another pleasant day in the forecast. One thing that's interesting to note as of late is that computer models are suggesting an area of low pressure will form east of the Carolinas along the cold front and this low will track northeastward along the front on Monday.
Cloudy and cool with a 60% chance for scattered showers and some patchy fog. The low will be near 42 degrees.
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Once again, the forecast will call for isolated showers.
Cloud cover will be considerable today. This will allow us slightly warmer high in the 70s. Cloudy. Mild. Temps north 53 to 55, south 55 to 60.
Showers are possible across southeast Oklahoma late Thursday night.
High temperatures for both Saturday and Sunday are expected to be near 50, forecasters said. It will be breezy with a south southwest wind of 16 to 24 miles per hour, gusting as high as 36 miles per hour. Low of 59 degrees.
Saturday night - A chance of showers before 7 p.m. Wind NE 6-12 miles per hour.
Unseasonable temperatures will rise toward 60 degrees on Saturday under increasingly cloudy skies as winds pick up out of the southwest at 7 to 14 miles per hour, and gusts approaching 30 miles per hour.
Mostly clear and not as cold as last night. Mostly cloudy then gradually becoming mostly clear with a low around 36.
Tuesday night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. High near 49. Light northwest wind.
- Mr. Movie: Academy blows it again in 2017 nominations
- United States consumers will lose with Trump's tariffs
- Japanese Exchange Loses Record $530 Million in Cryptocurrency
- Roger Federer hangs on to beat Marin Cilic in Australian Open final
- Shattered Halep determined to win a major
- Another FA Cup brace for Iheanacho as Leicester secure emphatic victory
- Piers Morgan to score first global TV interview with Donald Trump
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Billionaire casino owner and collector Steve Wynn accused of pervasive sexual misconduct
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters