(She's clad in a green silk jumpsuit, sunglasses planted firmly on her face.) "You know that quote: "You know who your real friends is when you open a business"?"
"Initially, I reflected on her year". This is fu**ing Bono and he knows me. "And it had to also reflect and mirror what her year was and what it meant to everyone".
Cardi had no filter as usual on the red carpet for the 2018 Grammy Awards. "I feel it all, whoo! And the combination together I'm hoping will wow everyone". That's true of all the looks she'll be wearing. "Cardi likes to move".
She rocked her retro performance with Bruno Mars.
"I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach and vagina" the two-time Grammy nod receiver told E!News' Guiliana in blassic blunt fashion. "Normally I go for something that somebody can see from a mile away".
"It's gotta be overdone", she said, adding that she'll need more than one dress. "Her strong personality and self-confidence are definitely her fortes. Her hard-to-miss personality [in a good way] is the reason that the dress has this certain "grandeur" that is also inevitably hard to miss". In fact, she's only getting started. "Hence the neutral tones and structured, theatrical shapes".
"Finally, Cardi B is a big-time record breaker - In 2017, Cardi B became the first Dominican to ever hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow", the first female rapper since Lauryn Hill's "Doo-Wop" (That Thing)" in 1998.
Bjork on the red carpet at the 2001 Academy Awards.
Cardi B said that their wedding would be an extravagant and expensive one because they are both rappers. On his wish list for the year ahead? "He got me a half-million dollar ring, yeah he does". "It feels so insane to accomplish this", she says.
- Russian Federation police raid Navalny's office amid protests
- Another FA Cup brace for Iheanacho as Leicester secure emphatic victory
- NBA Players Tweeted Their Support After DeMarcus Cousins' Season-Ending Injury
- NBC5 Forecast: Sunny and pleasant Sunday
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Leak Ahead Of Release
- WWE Announces Interesting Twist For Winners Of Royal Rumble Matches
- Vanity Fair removes James Franco from cover over sexual misconduct allegations
- Japanese Exchange Loses Record $530 Million in Cryptocurrency
- Ronda Rousey Joins WWE, Refuses to Confirm UFC Retirement
- 'Dreamers' vexed by Democrats' strategy on DACA protection