Now, a leaked design sketch has surfaced that sheds some light on how the penta-lens setup could work. Five of these holes will include camera lenses, while the remaining two are said to have two LED flashlights.
The sketch reveals that the Nokia 10 will have a large circular module similar to the Nokia Lumia 1020. Further, the rumoured handset is reported to have a fullscreen, thin-bezel display. The L16 has 16 lenses although, it is just camera and not a smartphone.
The Nokia 7, which will launch in U.S., is expected to support all the major carriers and the company has also changed some of the hardware specs of the device which will launch in US. Notably, all of HMD Global's smartphones a year ago shipped with stock Android, and the company promised that they would receive quick updates. By comparison, the vanilla Nokia 7 offered a less powerful Snapdragon 630 chip (eight A53 cores) and 4GB or 6GB of RAM.
The devices might first debut in the United States before launching worldwide. Nokia 9 and the Nokia 3310 (4G) will also be joining the queue. The smartphone sports a 6MP rear camera with Carl Zeiss lens and f/1.8 aperture along with a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. It seems that the company is planning to launch a bunch of Android Smartphones under Nokia brand in 2018. Also, the handset is reported to go on sale in Russian Federation with a price tag of RUB 5,999 (roughly Rs. 6,750).
This year, too, smartphone makers, including Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi, Vivo, are set to unveil their next-generation smartphones with high-end specs.
- Shattered Halep determined to win a major
- Manchin Dismisses Reported Trump Effort to Fire Mueller: 'That's New York Talk'
- Mr. Movie: Academy blows it again in 2017 nominations
- NBA Players Tweeted Their Support After DeMarcus Cousins' Season-Ending Injury
- Turkey's forces seek new front in battle for Kurd territory
- Gunmen attack Kabul army base at Kabul military academy
- Heads roll over Kasganj violence, SP transferred to Meerut
- EU27 meet in Brussels to instruct Michel Barnier on transitional deal
- Giants ranked among the '51 greatest players in Super Bowl history'
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters