Bandy, played mainly in the Nordic region and Russian Federation, is similar to ice hockey but played with a small ball instead of a puck and with larger pitches and goals.
Still, she impressed professional bandy player Anna Widing, who sang her praises after the game.
The Duchess takes a swing.
Marcus said that the couple had told them that they have Ikea furniture for their two young children's rooms.
The source went on to say that the chaos surrounding the arrival of their first two children - when hundreds of press and public camped out for days - was something they didn't want to repeat.
The duchess isn't the first high-profile donation the charity has received.
Later, the British royals had lunch at the Swedish Royal Palace, hosted by King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia and with a dozen other members of the Swedish royal family attending. The menu was just as fancy as you'd expect, ranging from smoked salmon with quail egg as an entree, to a dessert of blackberry souffle with chocolate ganache. The stunning couple looked incredible dressed in their finest occasion wear, and the glowing Duchess made an stylish statement in an Erdem floral print gown in mustard which neatly skimmed over her adorable baby bump. The royals will spend another day in Sweden before flying to Norway on Thursday for the second leg of their tour.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Leak Ahead Of Release
- Lakers Weren't Interested In Trading For Blake Griffin
- 'Street Fighter 5' characters getting featured in 'Monster Hunter
- Piers Morgan to score first global TV interview with Donald Trump
- Cardi B fangirls over Bono
- Russian Federation police raid Navalny's office amid protests
- Ronda Rousey heads for the ring
- Nokia 7 Plus spotted on Geekbench: Snapdragon 660, Android 8.0 Oreo, more
- Mr. Movie: Academy blows it again in 2017 nominations
- Apple will halve iPhone X production in Q1