The film is the third from Marvel Entertainment coming out this year following February 16's "Black Panther" and May 4's "Avengers: Infinity War", which will also feature Ant-Man. Expect more from next month's Toy Fair. It retains much of the cast of the original, including Paul Rudd reprising the titular role of Ant-Man.
After the surprise success of "Ant-Man" in 2015, Marvel is bringing back the tiny superhero and teaming him up with The Wasp. We got a glimpse of the Quantum Realm in the first Ant-Man, but its sequel will follow Scott and Hope as they try to safely access the Quantum Realm. We'll explore the science behind Pym Particles, and the chemistry between Ant-Man and The Wasp, of course. And I gotta say, it's about bloody time - especially since it looks like The Wasp is far better equipped to handle business than her wingless, wise-cracking sidekick. Harris, David Dastmalchian, Hannah John Kamen, Abby Ryder-Fortson, Randall Park, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Laurence Fishburne.
Michael Douglas was brilliantly dry telling Rudd that he had that technology available when he made the Ant-Man suit to add those things. The film arrives in theaters July 6. Kevin Feige will produce with Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Stephen Broussard, Charles Newirth and Stan Lee executive producing. The screenplay for the film was written by Chris McKenna and Eric Sommers, along with Paul Rudd, Andrew Barrer and Gabriel Ferrari.
- Piers Morgan to score first global TV interview with Donald Trump
- Another FA Cup brace for Iheanacho as Leicester secure emphatic victory
- 4 tips for viewing the super blue blood moon
- South Korea hospital fire kills 31, injures dozens
- Ronda Rousey Joins WWE, Refuses to Confirm UFC Retirement
- 'Street Fighter 5' characters getting featured in 'Monster Hunter
- WWE Announces Interesting Twist For Winners Of Royal Rumble Matches
- Giants ranked among the '51 greatest players in Super Bowl history'
- Mr. Movie: Academy blows it again in 2017 nominations
- EU27 meet in Brussels to instruct Michel Barnier on transitional deal