The "Rowdy" one is now a full-fledged WWE star.
Rousey last fought in the UFC in December 2016, when she lost to Amanda Nunes.
Which of these stories interests you most?
Now, the 30-year-old Rousey can now stay relevant and marketable in the cartoon world of fake fights without throwing a real punch. Paige was backstage but not used due to her injury. Rousey has also hosted "Saturday Night Live", appeared in a variety of TV shows and movies, and was featured on the cover of many magazines around the world.
"I think I'd rather just not talk about that right now", she said.The company announced about 1.5 million paid subscribers as of September 30, 2017.
Among the first to enter and set the ring on fire was Lita, entering at number five.
Big fan of WWE? Rousey could build on that viewership. Hopefully she goes and crushes it in the WWE.
"Let's worry about the current talent, WWE", said Taz.
Who sings Rousey's WWE theme song? She became the UFC's first female champion in 2012 and made six defenses of the women's bantamweight belt, all inside the distance and all but one inside the first round.
So how to use her?
While there is no immediate word on any potential opponents for Rousey, it was clear from her appearance that she will be involved in this year's WrestleMania.
Rousey also appeared at WWE's Mae Young Classic. Assuming we get two Rumble Matches a year from here on out, WWE creative is going to have to be very careful about how they book things, because the fans just can't be expected to keep up the same level of intensity for two battle royals and the matches in-between.
After much speculation, UFC superstar Ronda Rousey has finally made the transition to becoming a full-time WWE athlete. "They've been waiting for a women's revolution". Deservedly she was the first woman to make an elimination by depositing Mandy Rose outside the ring over the top rope. The Rock and Rousey share an agent, creating the possibility of a big-money match.
How will Ronda Rousey's arrival affect the women of Team Blue?
"It's amusing - it's kind of like acting, in that it was something I always wanted to do but I never thought was in the cards for me", Rousey said to Shelburne about having dreamed of being a pro wrestler. "I wanted to enjoy it for the first time being in it".
- Heads roll over Kasganj violence, SP transferred to Meerut
- Russian Federation police raid Navalny's office amid protests
- Gunmen attack Kabul army base at Kabul military academy
- South Korea hospital fire kills 31, injures dozens
- Despite protests, Padmaavat rakes in huge business on opening day
- Roger Federer hangs on to beat Marin Cilic in Australian Open final
- 'Dreamers' vexed by Democrats' strategy on DACA protection
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters
- WWE Announces Interesting Twist For Winners Of Royal Rumble Matches
- 'Street Fighter 5' characters getting featured in 'Monster Hunter