During their last five games, the Cavaliers have scored an average of 115.2 points per game (5.2 above their season average) and allowed an average of 119.8 points per game (10.0 above their season average).
With the two bigs together on the floor, the Pistons could potentially recreate "Lob City" in Detroit, with Drummond occupying the role DeAndre Jordan did for so many years alongside Blake.
With Cleveland's Kevin Love reportedly out six to eight weeks with a broken hand, Dragic is eagerly waiting word on whether he will be selected to fill Love's spot in the All-Star Game. The Cavaliers star has dealt with accusations of disloyalty on a couple of occasions, after leaving Cleveland for the Heat in 2010 and then returning in 2014.
The Cavs are six-point road favorites, four more than the opening of -2. There is a very real problem in the Cavs locker room right now, and if they don't fix it, they'll likely be sitting out the Finals this year. The team said he had a non-displaced fracture in his fifth metacarpal and his status would be updated after additional examination Wednesday in Cleveland.
But in the second half, the momentum belonged to the Pistons. That extended the Pistons' slide to eight games with the rematch looming on Tuesday night at Detroit's Little Caesars Arena. "We're not going to expect 26 points per night out of him but we're all going to expect him to bring energy on both ends and play well for us, because he has to".
LeBron James led the way for the Cavaliers with 21 points followed by Channing Frye who had 20 off the bench. They are now 29-10 and six games out of first out east. But with Thomas looking so bad offensively - he's shooting 38.6 percent overall and 27.3 percent from three-point range while getting up a shot every two minutes he's on the court - his presence has only exacerbated Cleveland's problems. "It's gonna be tough, but we gotta figure it out", Thomas said.
"We've just gotta keep pushing".
Jimmy Butler scored 25 points, Wiggins had 15 and Jeff Teague and Gorgiu Dieng each finished with 14, but the Timberwolves lost for the fourth time in five games. "This is a marathon, not a sprint".
- Kim Kardashian Slams Lindsay Lohan's Sudden Accent in Hilarious Clapback
- Heads roll over Kasganj violence, SP transferred to Meerut
- Cardi B fangirls over Bono
- John Wall Will Miss at Least 6 Weeks
- Japanese crypto exchange firm gets a slap on the wrist
- Marvel Debuts Trailer for 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- EU27 meet in Brussels to instruct Michel Barnier on transitional deal
- Nokia 7 Plus spotted on Geekbench: Snapdragon 660, Android 8.0 Oreo, more
- Volkswagen Suspends Executive Over Diesel Fume Tests On Monkeys
- Manchin Dismisses Reported Trump Effort to Fire Mueller: 'That's New York Talk'