Justin Timberlake clearly knows how to celebrate his birthday.
Timberlake also said he's been enjoying his time in Minnesota so far.
Timberlake must be a master of marketing, considering his birthday, Super Bowl performance, and album release date are all within a week of each other. Timberlake ripped off part of Jackson's outfit, exposing one of her breasts on national television.
The mancrush between New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and Justin Timberlake is mutual, there will be no special guests for Timberlake's Super Bowl halftime performance and the former boy bander really likes donuts and Prince. Nearly as an afterthought, he says that his new album, Man of the Woods, was titled for his son, Silas, whose name means "of the woods".
Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake continue to perform during the 2004 Super Bowl after the infamous wardrobe malfunction. The incident sparked years of talks, lawsuits, and backlash against Timberlake.
"I have to go on tour in Philadelphia woman, what are you doing?" the pop star replied. It's just something that you have to look back on and go, 'OK, well, you can't change what's happened, but you can move forward and learn from it'.
I've got some bad news for you.
He said he was checking off numerous bucket list goals this week, including playing the Super Bowl for the third time.
Still feeling himself late into the evening, the "SexyBack" singer teased even more music - this time jamming from his vehicle - with a Tweet captioned, "Still my bday!"
"Super Bowl Sunday in my home involves only four things: family, food, football and amusing commercials".
"I actually hope we get to work together again on more stuff". Despite all of the good news, some people have criticized the choice of album title, with critics stating it sounds like a Country album.
- Wall Street hit by rising bond yields, sinking health stocks
- LeBron James, Cavaliers Slide Continues with Loss to Pistons; Kevin Love Injured
- Japanese crypto exchange firm gets a slap on the wrist
- Russian jet buzzed American spy plane over Black Sea, US says
- CAS overturns doping bans on 28 Russian athletes
- Andre Drummond added to NBA All-Star roster
- Poland wants to ban the term 'Polish death camps'
- Nintendo Switch outsold Wii U in less than a year
- U.S. team for PyeongChang largest of any nation in Winter Olympic history
- Kenya names opposition movement a criminal group