Aaron Ramsey, who scored a hat-trick in the win at the Emirate, has warned future opponents that Aubameyang will be even better when fully fit. "It's annoying that we conceded a goal, but it was still a good performance by the team", Iwobi told Arsenal's official website.
"Overall it was a very convincing first performance", he said of new signings Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang.
In the 37th minute, Gabon global Aubameyang chipped Pickford to score the fourth goal for Arsenal after being teed up by Mkhitaryan who assisted once again.
Besides, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been roped in from Borussia Dortmund for a transfer fee of £56million despite the availability of Alexandre Lacazette who was signed last summer from Lyon for £52million.
"We set out to play that way but Swansea played at the top of their game and we played at the bottom of our game".
Arsenal new signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had a hand in 172 goals in 213 matches in all competitions for Dortmund (141 goals, 31 assists), averaging a goal or assist every 96 minutes.
Everton did play better in the second half, with Walcott looking unsafe as they tried to peg Arsenal back, but they were fighting a lost cause.
"But I would say this: as a man who tactically looks at every single area to play against the opposition, all those who said we should have played a back four, go and look at what Swansea did to Arsenal with a back five on Tuesday".
Arsenal got going early and continued to add on. "You can show them but it's up to the players".
"Players want to be consistent but as a manager you want the team and collective group to be consistent".
Everton's most recent defeat against Arsenal was the 12th time they have failed to win at the Emirates. The Gunners tore them apart in the first half and went in to the break with a 4-0 lead, but couldn't keep the same frantic pace and the pressure up in the second half but the game was already over as any contest.
Aubameyang said: 'I was really happy, we won the game in the first half and the second was a bit different. Aubameyang slotted into Arsenal's attack straight away and could have had more than one goal.
The home fans were not made to wait too long.
With the Red Devils in search of points in an ever-tightening top-four race, Sanchez received a golden opportunity to get his first United goal against the Terriers when he was brought down in the area by Michael Hefele to earn the spot-kick.
- Rose McGowan tells Ronan Farrow of another "very famous" Hollywood predator
- Russian Federation to create competition for banned Winter Olympics athletes
- Father attempts to attack Nassar during victim testimonies
- Girl (12) arrested after five people wounded in school shooting
- Polar Bears Are Swimming Themselves To Death As Sea Ice Melts
- The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) RSI 82.27 value Indicates a sell possibility
- Know your budget: Health Sector
- Antonio Conte opens up about his future at Chelsea
- 2 dead, 50 injured after Amtrak train wreck in Columbia
- No discussions to fire Rosenstein: White House