The two Isidore Newman alumni started the commercial out running a practice route ending in Beckham finding the endzone.
Beckham Jr., playing the part of Jennifer Grey's Baby, even jumps into Manning, who took on Patrick Swayze's Johnny. NY featured a porous rushing attack that only ran for 96.8 yards per game, ranking 26th in the National Football League this season.
"I think we have an understanding of what we want to do", Beckham said.
It felt like one of Manning's legendary and memorable Saturday Night Live skits, but the addition of Beckham, Collins and members of the offensive line only made it that much better.
The behind-the-scenes look at the making of a commercial is almost as amusing.
As for the lift and the question on everyone's minds: Did Manning really lift Beckham?
And you better believe the nail that iconic lift.
Dougherty said that Aaron Stoller, the commercial's director, was well known for shooting comedy and that the commercial set out to deliver "a little unexpected humor in a very contentious year".
- Father attempts to attack Nassar during victim testimonies
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan can be the new creative outlet
- Fiji roll South Africa to win Hamilton Sevens
- Man arrested after shooting attack on foreigners in Italy
- Polar Bears Are Swimming Themselves To Death As Sea Ice Melts
- Maldives exiled ex-prez says he will run again for office
- Six Nations 2018: France accused of abusing the HIA rule
- Groundhog Day 2018: Who is Punxsutawney Phil? Did he see his shadow?
- Man U supervisor Mourinho says ambiance quiet at Previous Trafford
- Justin Timberlake's Prince hologram scrapped from Super Bowl performance following backlash