The two Isidore Newman alumni started the commercial out running a practice route ending in Beckham finding the endzone.
Beckham Jr., playing the part of Jennifer Grey's Baby, even jumps into Manning, who took on Patrick Swayze's Johnny. NY featured a porous rushing attack that only ran for 96.8 yards per game, ranking 26th in the National Football League this season.
"I think we have an understanding of what we want to do", Beckham said.
It felt like one of Manning's legendary and memorable Saturday Night Live skits, but the addition of Beckham, Collins and members of the offensive line only made it that much better.
The behind-the-scenes look at the making of a commercial is almost as amusing.
As for the lift and the question on everyone's minds: Did Manning really lift Beckham?
And you better believe the nail that iconic lift.
Dougherty said that Aaron Stoller, the commercial's director, was well known for shooting comedy and that the commercial set out to deliver "a little unexpected humor in a very contentious year".
- Man arrested after shooting attack on foreigners in Italy
- Matt Patricia Offers Little on Malcolm Butler Benching
- Broadcom Makes 'Best and Final' $120 Billion Buyout Offer for Qualcomm
- The Cloverfield Paradox Launches on Netflix Following Trailer Unveiling
- Better than Salah - Everton fans rave about attacker display v Leicester
- LeBron James' Warriors interest comes with Cavs at rock bottom
- What Happens in Pyeongchang, Stays in Pyeongchang: Olympic Village Stocks 110000 Condoms
- Mourinho on Huddersfield win: We had to break down the Berlin wall
- Moscow disappointed by content of new US Nuclear Doctrine
- Maldives exiled ex-prez says he will run again for office