The film itself arrives in cinemas on 18th May in the U.S., and Google thinks we'll have to wait until 1st June to see it here in the UK. The clip served mainly as an introduction of Brolin's mutant character, Cable. After all, the last trailer was an odd homage to Bob Ross. As you'll recall, the disaster happened when Henry Cavill grew a 'tache for his next film - but was summoned back for Justice League re-shoots.
Cable, who is supposed to have a metal arm, has both real arms at beginning of the trailer. "Maybe the kind that leaves you more machine than man", narrates Brolin, before his character reveals a green sleeve that hasn't been digitally transformed into a robot arm. "What in the actual ass?!" "Why are the visual effects not done?" It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache. Fans anxious the character would be censored after the Walt Disney Company announced it would buy 21st Century Fox's film and television divisions in December. The teaser also features more footage of some familiar faces - Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, and Blind Al - as well as a few exciting newcomers like Zazie Beetz's badass Domino in action.
Other than Josh Brolin, Zazzie Beats is also joining the cast as Cable's partner Domino.
When is Deadpool 2 Coming to Theaters?
So, of course pairing these two up is a match made in heaven, which is exactly what we are getting in the sequel to the highest grossing R-rated film of all time, Deadpool 2. I loved the first movie so much and I have a feeling this one won't suffer the sequel slump.
- Mahrez-less Leicester upended by Swansea
- Broadcom Makes 'Best and Final' $120 Billion Buyout Offer for Qualcomm
- Pope talks Jerusalem with Turkey's Erdogan
- Woodland aces playoff to lift Phoenix crown
- Germany coalition talks: Merkel's conservatives and SPD clinch deal
- Six Nations 2018: France accused of abusing the HIA rule
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan can be the new creative outlet
- The Cloverfield Paradox Launches on Netflix Following Trailer Unveiling
- Josh McDaniels named new head coach of Indianapolis Colts
- Fiji roll South Africa to win Hamilton Sevens