The 20-year-old Keeping up with the Kardashians star and her rapper partner welcomed their first child into the world last Thursday, and in a photo shared on Instagram on Tuesday the TV personality revealed the unusual moniker the new parents have chosen.
Katy Perry has said that she would rewrite I Kissed A Girl if she could because there are too many stereotypes in it for today's society. The reality star and her husband, Travis Scott have made a decision to name their little bundle of joy - Stormi Webster.
In a post on her Instagram page, Jenner said she kept quiet about her pregnancy because she wanted to "prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress-free and healthy way I knew how".
"This family is just multiplying", Khloe told Extra before gushing about how excited she is for Kylie's new journey in motherhood. The two sisters are very close, and Khloe posted about how much she enjoyed being "bump buddies" with her youngest sister.
"She likely used a decoy auto, something the Kardashians have done a lot when trying to avoid being followed or photographed", they continued.
Although no one had predicted Stormi, the name certainly fits with the rest of the family's unconventional choices.
"I thought of it during a storm", Durbin wrote to one commenter who asked how she'd known. She shared a video that showed her mother Kris Jenner giving birth to her and it ended with the news of her own baby.
In the pic, the little one's face is obscured, but we can see she is wearing a pink onesie as her tiny fingers wrap around her mum's thumb.
- Rebuttal Memo Filled with 'SENSITIVE DETAILS' to BLOCK Release — DEMS' DIRTY TRICKS
- Kristaps Porzingis tears his ACL, out for season
- Kohli hits unbeaten ton to power India to 303
- Uma Thurman Exposes Car Crash Cover Up on Set of 'Kill Bill'
- The Cloverfield Paradox Launches on Netflix Following Trailer Unveiling
- Here's what they've been like in the past — U.S. military parades
- Government of Liberia Calls For Stronger Action to End FGM
- Germany coalition talks: Merkel's conservatives and SPD clinch deal
- Best Buy to stop selling CDs this summer
- Samsung chief walks free after prison sentence suspended