In this week's issue, Entertainment Weekly expands about the glimpse we got in the two new teasers with revelations about the story and criminal characters that will surround the galactic smuggler.
Then theres always the chance of course that Solo bombs completely at the box office and with audiences, in which case its the end of the world as we know it. (Well, pretty much everything other than who Paul Bettany is playing, and whether or not he is indeed the movie's shady gangster villain).
Harrison Ford, whose indelible performance as Han Solo across four Star Wars movies gave us one of the greatest characters ever committed to film, already cast doubt on the viability of the film in 2015.
The reason the Millennium Falcon looks different remains to be seen. Is this the infamous Kessel Run, as referenced in "A New Hope"?
I had assumed that once Harrison Ford cashed his check for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, he was done with the Star Wars franchise.
Solo was written by veteran Star Wars writer, Lawrence Kasdan with his son Jon.
Intriguing. We've plenty to look forward to.
Now, that's all well and good, but it's not just the existing Star Wars characters that we're interested in seeing, so let's turn our attentions to the newcomers.
"What [Ford] did so beautifully for Alden was he talked a lot about what he remembered when he first read 'Star Wars,' and what George had done with Han", she continued. It also shows Beckett offering to Solo, "I'm putting together a crew". Watch the official teaser trailer below. That novel introduced the lightsaber- and Death Star-powering Kyber crystals into Star Wars lore, and was created to have been adapted into a low-budget Star Wars sequel had the original movie's success been a little more humble.
- DEADPOOL 2 Trailer: Oh Shit! Meet Cable
- Fiji roll South Africa to win Hamilton Sevens
- Man U supervisor Mourinho says ambiance quiet at Previous Trafford
- Kohli hits unbeaten ton to power India to 303
- Woodland aces playoff to lift Phoenix crown
- Snow, sleet, freezing rain forecast for region
- Six Nations 2018: France accused of abusing the HIA rule
- Josh McDaniels named new head coach of Indianapolis Colts
- Amtrak blames CSX for deadly collision
- Kristaps Porzingis tears his ACL, out for season